·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah at the Company computer - I will try to find it.

He was a Black/white. and tan 12 1/2" male. GREAT Male with a lot of places in SPO. Several 2nds, 3rds, 4th's, and NBQ's. I bought him when he was 4 years old and started trialing him then.

Man I wish he was still alive. He produced really good for me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a picture of Major (sire) and Penny (dam)

They are the Sire and Dam of Droopy.

Peacocks Major :

Penny 2 :

·
Registered
420 Posts
That is a great looking hound. I owned Penny 2 until she died. She was a good little dog. She actually died from a heart attack while running a rabbit one morning last spring. I had hoped to get one litter out of her, but she never cycled while I owned her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kenny, I have a super nice male out of Droopy. I got 4th out of 14 males at Attala's Derby a few weeks ago. Good Hunt and a wonderful mouth. He is also a good looking hound.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The male that Knotts mentioned earlier, that is off of Droopy, later got a 1st at New Frontier's Derby trial. He is a nice clean male. Other dogs may beat him, but he never beats himself. All around nice dog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Droopy male placed 3rd Saturday at South MS out of 16 big males. That gave him a 1st, 4th, and 3rd in the derby trials. He is a pleasure to run and I really like this pup. He has a lot of desire and handles very well.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I talked to Mr. Wilson the other day looking for a female pup and he didnt have any but he said that he's planning to breed Droopy to a couple of his females when they come in. I went ahead and got on the list for two so if any of you are interested you might want to give him a call and get your name on the list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts