FC Briarcreek Little Droopy

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bglenut, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

David do you have a picture of Peacocks Major?

3. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

I have one at home but wont be back till Sat. night

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Yeah at the Company computer - I will try to find it.

He was a Black/white. and tan 12 1/2" male. GREAT Male with a lot of places in SPO. Several 2nds, 3rds, 4th's, and NBQ's. I bought him when he was 4 years old and started trialing him then.

Man I wish he was still alive. He produced really good for me.

5. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Here is a picture of Major (sire) and Penny (dam)

They are the Sire and Dam of Droopy.

Peacocks Major :

[​IMG]

Penny 2 :

[​IMG]

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Here is one more of Major :

[​IMG]

7. That is a great looking hound. I owned Penny 2 until she died. She was a good little dog. She actually died from a heart attack while running a rabbit one morning last spring. I had hoped to get one litter out of her, but she never cycled while I owned her.

8. knotts

knotts New Member

Kenny, I have a super nice male out of Droopy. I got 4th out of 14 males at Attala's Derby a few weeks ago. Good Hunt and a wonderful mouth. He is also a good looking hound.

9. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Added a picture of Droopy to the post above.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  10. HunterMS

HunterMS New Member

The male that Knotts mentioned earlier, that is off of Droopy, later got a 1st at New Frontier's Derby trial. He is a nice clean male. Other dogs may beat him, but he never beats himself. All around nice dog.

11. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Guys don't miss out on breeding those fine females to FC Briarcreek Little Droopy.

12. knotts

knotts New Member

My Droopy male placed 3rd Saturday at South MS out of 16 big males. That gave him a 1st, 4th, and 3rd in the derby trials. He is a pleasure to run and I really like this pup. He has a lot of desire and handles very well.

13. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

I talked to Mr. Wilson the other day looking for a female pup and he didnt have any but he said that he's planning to breed Droopy to a couple of his females when they come in. I went ahead and got on the list for two so if any of you are interested you might want to give him a call and get your name on the list.

14. knotts

knotts New Member

[​IMG]

My Droopy male!