Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's,
I promised I wouldn't tell but I can't stand it any longer.
Last fall FB invited Bterry and myself to come over and rabbit hunt with him. Being a great host he would not allow us to bring anything he would supply everything we needed. Bterry and I arrived at Fb's around 6 am on a cooll fall morning.
Fb greated us, gave us each a croaker sack and told us to follow him.
After a quarter of a mile I had to ask, "FB where are we going" he replied rabbit hunting. Bterry piped up and said, hold on we dont have the dogs or the guns. FB said you have everything you need. You guys are perfect for this kind of hunting we will kill plenty. As we got to the woods Fb sat us both behind a tree. He instructed us to put the bags on our heads. He said I am going to drive the rabbits by you. When I do one of you pull of that croaker sack and yell. Fb left. Bterry was complaining wanting to know what we had gotten into when I herd FB comming and spotted a rabbit right in front of him. Here go's nothing. When that rabbit came by ,Terry pulled that sack off and yelled. The rabbit looked at him and just killed over. FB smiled and said " I knew ya'll two boys would do. I had to ask. Fb how did that rabbit die. Fb said terry uglied him to death, a rabbit can only stand so much ugly. We hunted all day terry and I taking turns with the sack as Fb drove them rabbits. What a great time. On the way back to the house Fb said I am glad you guys could come Its hard for me to drive em and use the bag by myself. I havn't had this much fun in ten years. Why ten years Fb? Thats when I had to stop bringing RKW. I ask Fb if he and RKW had, had a fallin out . Fb explained "No Fallin out, he just tore em up to bad"..........:whistle::clap:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
roflma, Rosco that was too funny!!!!!:clap: Rosco we really did tear them up back then but FB would only let me take out 3 rabbits then he would finish out both limits. That FB is a real GAME HOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fit::fit:

Roger

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Tim, FB said I was tearing them up too bad but what he didn't tell you is that he could kill two ( 2 ) at a time because he was double uglying them. :whistle::clap:

Roger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts