F.C.Rays run-N-Gun Coal

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hunterathart, Feb 8, 2010.

1. hunterathart

hunterathart Member

tn
    I am looking for a female out of this dog or a 2X Digger female. Must hunt and if to slow to trail is just fine with me.THANK YOU for your time.

2. The guy that owns coal usually has dogs for sale in the hounds and hunting magazine. He might have one, I would give him a call. Barry Anderton 256 685 3442

3. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Is the Coal hound still alive? Think someone said something happened to him shortly after he was on the cover of Hounds and Hunting???

James

4. He is still in this months issue. I don't know, I haven't heard anything about it.

5. hunterathart

hunterathart Member

tn
    Coal has passed away. Don Nance dose not have any.I am going to call Barry. THANKS guys.

6. Heath Kimmell

Heath Kimmell New Member

Va
    Victor Lacks has some Coal pups that may be able to be bought. Walter Salanova has a two year old Coal gyp that may be able to be bought if the offer was right. Let me know if you may be interested I will hook you up with either one of these guys. They both live in Va.

7. steelerunbeagles

steelerunbeagles New Member

Walter Salanova has a female thats out of Coal and a Digger female that he will sell, she hunts hard and is a good rabbit dog.Walter lives in Palmyra,Va. You can contact him at 434-390-4440