Extra Collar

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by RKW, Feb 15, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

Where can you get the best price on an extra collar for a G2 or G3 Tritonics unit? Free shipping? Thanks

Roger

2. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Roger

Check your messages....

3. RKW

RKW Active Member

Thanks James

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

I've got one on the way. The cheapest I found was $130.00 with free shipping and there were 3 or 4 places to order it from at that price so I ordered it from Nite Lite in Clarksville, Ar. However, I learned afterward that if I had purchased it out of state I would not have been charged any sales tax ( $10.40 ). So I will probably order the next one out of state. Thought you fellows might like to know this.

Roger

5. is that 130 with a collar or not????

6. RKW

RKW Active Member

Coach Nite Lite's price $130 is with no collar. Sacandaga has the collar for the same price with the collar and only $5.95 shipping. If you buy in state you pay tax and the no shipping charge Nite Lite offered has gone off already.

I'm in the process of buying new cradles and a charger today but I'm checking around to keep from paying tax and shipping. I know that's being tight but if a company has a better deal I'll take it.

Roger

7. check gundogsupply. just got another rec and collar for 139.00 that is tax and shipping.

8. RKW

RKW Active Member

Coach I just got off the phone from ordering 2 cradles and a charger from the Collar Clinic $20 each item and $5 for shipping with no tax.

They sold EXP recievers with collars for $139.95 plus $8 shipping no tax. You can beat this price at Sacandaga.

Roger

9. gun dog beat that on the collar, plus it will be here friday. Gun dog got the charger and cradle for 19.95 each.

10. RKW

RKW Active Member

Coach it looks like Gun Dog Supply has the best overall prices. I will check them out next time I need one. Thanks

Roger

11. i just ordered 3 g-3 exp collars from chip Eisenhut supplies $128 ea. if you order two or more there is no shipping the collars are an editional $4 ea. the cradles and chargers are $19.95 this is chip's # 304-984-1430

12. I have been dealing with gun dog supply for several years and they are hard to beat on price and their service is top notch. Most orders ship out the day you order them.