enjoy the website

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Hoot, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Hello,
    just discovered this site already addicted,they call me Hoot i am in central upper part of south carolina ,and i love my rabbit hunting as i am sure the rest of you guys on here do.so that being said i will probably being bugging you cats here in the future
    God Bless,
    Hoot

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Welcome to the board Hoot. I have a sister that lives in Charleston, SC. That's a pretty state. How's the rabbit hunting out there?

Roger

3. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Thanks Roger,
    Its not been to good in my local spots this year.been doing pretty good up in north Carolina .first time i have hunted up there in years.got in touch with some old friends up there been having alot of fun

4. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    just curious,
    where are all you guys from and how are yall 's seasons been going

5. I'm from NE Arkansas, hunting has been good. Better than last couple of years. Even with all the snow that we got. Good to have ya Hoot.

6. glad to have you hoot ...there is a thread on here call roll call and it got where from on it

7. Welcome Hoot... I am in NW Arkansas... been a real active year as dblevins indicated... lots of snow... hounds are getting a good training year for harsh running conditions, I was in 8.5" of snow two weekend ago, last weekend started out heavy frost, frost thawed... then snow...

8. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Yep,we have had some pretty cold weather here also.3 weeks ago had about 2 inches of sleet and some freezing rain last weekend had 4 inches of snowthe week before that 2 inches of rain.Looks like we are going to have a good weekend this coming week,going back to N.C with some friends saturday,and looking forward to it

9. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Hey I appreciate all the welcomes from all my fellow BUN BROTHER HeHe!