Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
just discovered this site already addicted,they call me Hoot i am in central upper part of south carolina ,and i love my rabbit hunting as i am sure the rest of you guys on here do.so that being said i will probably being bugging you cats here in the future
God Bless,
Hoot

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Welcome to the board Hoot. I have a sister that lives in Charleston, SC. That's a pretty state. How's the rabbit hunting out there?

Roger

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Roger,
Its not been to good in my local spots this year.been doing pretty good up in north Carolina .first time i have hunted up there in years.got in touch with some old friends up there been having alot of fun

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I'm from NE Arkansas, hunting has been good. Better than last couple of years. Even with all the snow that we got. Good to have ya Hoot.

·
Site Sponsor
705 Posts
Welcome Hoot... I am in NW Arkansas... been a real active year as dblevins indicated... lots of snow... hounds are getting a good training year for harsh running conditions, I was in 8.5" of snow two weekend ago, last weekend started out heavy frost, frost thawed... then snow...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep,we have had some pretty cold weather here also.3 weeks ago had about 2 inches of sleet and some freezing rain last weekend had 4 inches of snowthe week before that 2 inches of rain.Looks like we are going to have a good weekend this coming week,going back to N.C with some friends saturday,and looking forward to it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts