Echo Hills

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by RKW, Apr 22, 2010.

1. RKW

RKW Active Member

James how are the pups doing? Got any new pics? Did you ever sell the little derby female yet?

Roger

2. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Roger
    I put a picture of pups under my albums( Click on User ID) along with some of my other hounds. Will add more later on like Emmie when she drys up and a couple that I'm looking at. The little female went back to the guy that bred her and he is tickled to death with her. Let me what you think of my pictures.

3. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Hey James, those are good looking hounds. Ya'll decided anything on Cottonland trial yet?

4. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I'm pretty sure we are going and I may need to let Bobby go on a road trip. Looking at a couple young Blackcreek females but they may not be ready for the TCP Championship yet. Several guys from around here say they are going. May run Saturday if it isn't raining too hard. Had one(Ziggy) get snake bit the other morning in the pen so be careful.

5. good looking dogs and pups you got there echo hill's

6. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

When is it? don't know if I can go but you are welcome to what ever you need. What are you planning on running?

7. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    May 8 in Brookhaven,Mississippi.... If I go probably Betty, Jezzie,a new Hawk female ( Fannie) and something, maybe Bobby. Just picked up a secret weapon from Jerome Eves today but need to run her to see how she fits in. May even take the males along. Its all for fun anyway.:wink:

8. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

If nothing going on may go with you,let me know on Bobby and I'll bring him to you so you can run him some before trial.

9. RKW

RKW Active Member

Pups are looking good James. Those are some nice pictures of the hounds too. I didn't know the album feature was part of this site that's cool if I can figure out how to do it. You are good with pic tricks anyway. I'm impressed with your technical abilities.

Have you taken Teresa fishing? She said yall were fixing to hit the lake for some of those big ole slab crappie.

Roger

10. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    She can't get enough of it. We have been catching some real nice white perch...Or Crappie... Or Sac-a-Lait... whatever you want to call them! Some of the bigger ones weighed 2-2 1/2 pounds with 1 almost 3 pound slab almost 18 inches long. Fixing to start tight-lining them big ole channel cats and that's something else especially at night.

11. RKW

RKW Active Member

Man that sounds like too much fun. Put some pics of the fish on here and I'll have the fishing fever even worse. Teresa said she would be glad when she could get you out of rabbit pen and on the lake. lol

Roger