echo hill's

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by Crossroads, Apr 10, 2010.

1. happy brithday i hope you had a great day

2. Happy b-day to ya also hope ya had a great one.

3. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Happy Birth Day James - Wishing you many more.

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

Hope you've had a HAPPY 56TH and many more! :clap:

Roger

5. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Thanks everybody. I'm ready to rest these old weary bones cause its been a long day. Had a great time at the TCP trial today.

6. Happy Birthday James its always a great pleasue to vivit with you, ya old fart LOOOL
    [​IMG]

7. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Dad Gum, Robbie, why did you use the wide lens???? It makes me look like a SUMO wrestler! Glad ya'll had a safe trip, We plan to do this again as 22 packs is a good turnout.

8. RKW

RKW Active Member

James, you in a SUMO outfit now that is a Scarey Picture for the mind, much less this rest of the world. lol That's a good picture Rob but you should have used the zoom too. lol I had a great time James.

Roger

9. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

Sorry about that , didn't know yesterday was your birthday or I would have baked a cake. Well its too late now. I did enjoy meeting folks yesterday morning and hope you had a good day too and enjoy many more.

10. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    After seeing the pictures, Cake is off limits. Actually several others should consider it!:wink:

11. James had a great time Sat., you are right 22 packs is a good turnout.

James

12. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    James
    Glad you came and we plan to do some more in the fall. Found out Cen-La had their TCP trial( 16 packs) on Sat also and that may have took out some more packs as several guys said they would have come to ours if we were not on the same day.