Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I use a EZ loader classic not the Deuce. I like it, it can hold 3 beagles in each side. Can load and unload by myself with no problems. The only complaint i have is when it gets really cold the latches on the doors don’t want to go into the holes on the box. I drilled the holes on the box a little bigger and solved it for the most part. I don’t think you’ll regret buying one.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have a fiberglass box that fits into my full size pickup. It fits into my mule with some trimming. I can still manhandle ( you could probably sell tickets) and I am 70. AJ has a similar one and I am sure it fits his truck. It will fit a some small pickups. AJ probably has to get his wife to help him load it.Two sided you can get 3 beagles in each side.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have a fiberglass box that fits into my full size pickup. It fits into my mule with some trimming. I can still manhandle ( you could probably sell tickets) and I am 70. AJ has a similar one and I am sure it fits his truck. It will fit a some small pickups. AJ probably has to get his wife to help him load it.Two sided you can get 3 beagles in each side.
It works well. I use hand trucks and tilt up to the truck, because she isn't gonna help at all lol!

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
I have owned one for 10 + years an have the Smaller one as I haul it in either my Durango or the Wife's Frontier. The Larger one will ONLY fit in the full size pickups.
It is soo lite and easy 2 handle my Wife can load-unload it
Most all of my running buddies have purchased one

Jim

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called them today with a question and they told me that they have a new model on the drawing board . A three door model similar to the size of the deuce . I told them to make it 48 x 36 or 40 and keep it 21 inches tall and market to rabbit hunters . I invited him to visit this site for ideas .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts