Easter Bunny

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by dblevens, Mar 1, 2010.

1. My little girl is wanting a rabbit for easter, ain't they all? Anybody know where I could find some of the knotheads, or san juans close to Paragould? Least that way, when the kids are tired of em, I'll have a use for them.

2. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

lol that might get you in trouble

3. RKW

RKW Active Member

You ain't going to get away with that Blev.

Roger

4. RKW

RKW Active Member

rabbitt&cage,
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Phone: 870-947-0405
    Description: my Grandaughter wants to sell her pet Rabbitt, she is tame, bought when she was a baby, white /black she comes with cage 40.00, she wants 50.00 dallore, she is to busy to care for her,

Found this on Eldoark.com, I'm looking out for'ya Blev.

Roger

5. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

he will end up with a skent head that daughter sees them beagles chasing her pet...lol

6. She won't see it. And the last one really did get out of the cage and run off all by itself.:whistle:

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

Blevens go to the give away section at Arkansas on Line and there is a free rabbit on there.

Roger

8. RKW

RKW Active Member

Blevens go to the give away section at Arkansas On Line and there is a free rabbit on there. Add was placed 03-03-10

Roger

9. That dude is in Oklahoma, I'll pass. think I found some san juan cross up in Southern Missouri. Gonna call about them this weekend. Gotta get the cage built, and then I'm gonna get about half a dozen of them and see what happens.

10. rosco

rosco New Member

The chasing part dosn't bother my 9 year old girl.

The catching part is what makes her mad.

Our new puppy is no longer allowed to play with her rabbit.