Duce & Teddy Mac video

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by Rob`s Blackcreek, Dec 1, 2009.

1. plumber

plumber New Member

One of my favorites Rob. I can hear Ole Teddy in there!

2. Chris ole Teddy sure can beller for sure, man i sure hated we missed the breeding on Tiggs & locky, Been runnen his pups & they are some nicens, plenty jumpen power.

3. will messer

will messer Site Sponsor Staff Member

nice !! wonder if teddymac can run ky. bunnys that good??HHHMMMM......I wonder....

4. Mr Will here is the rest of the race
    [​IMG]

5. rosco

rosco New Member

They gettin the job done, Rob.

6. RKW

RKW New Member

Rob, Do you get to enjoy that kind of running all of the time? lol :up: You lucky dog! :clap:

Roger

7. Roger its tough some times but yes LOOOOL:thumb:
    Roger when they run like this all time ya dont have ta worry bout edit the videos

8. RKW

RKW New Member

Rob, you still need to edit out all of that heavy breathing and gasping for breath in the background! lmao :fit::fit:

Roger

9. boy ya got that right, need ta thro those cigs down:up:

10. Joe P

Joe P Member

Ok
    Rob, i enjoyed talking to you the other day on the phone and I sure enjoy the videos.

Joe Peavler

11. It was a pleasure talking hounds with ya Joe , looking forward to meeting & runing with ya:thumb:

12. will messer

will messer Site Sponsor Staff Member

You have raised and trained some awful good dogs. THANKS for keeping them pure and improving them. I am totally hooked on mine and he will probably be the only male that will never leave my yard. I would still like to get a good full blackcreek gyp to go with him. If you come up with extra pups---let me know~~Will:thumb:i watch this video often !!ALMOST good as going!