DSBGF Two Couple Pack Championship .....

Discussion in 'AKC' started by Bglenut, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

The DSBGF Two Couple Pack Championship will be held May 8, 2010.
    Held at Honey Suckle Running Pens - Ronny and Joyce Britt

Physical address for GPS is :

3627 Allred Dr
    Wesson, MS 39191

From the South :
    HEADQUARTERS & RUNNING GROUNDS: From Interstate 55 in Brookhaven, MS, take Exit 40. Go west on Brookway Blvd. 0.2 mile, turn right on Industrial Park Rd. beside the Animal Medical Center. Go to the stop sign at Hwy. 550, turn left, go approx. 8.5 miles, turn right on Allred Rd. and go 2.4 miles to the clubhouse on the left. Signs will be posted from 1-55 to the clubhouse.

From the North :
    HEADQUARTERS & RUNNING GROUNDS: Honeysuckle Run running pens (owned by Mr. Ronnie Britt), Brookhaven, MS. From Interstate 55, take Exit 42 -Brookhaven North and travel west 2.8 miles on Dunn Ratcliff Rd. At stop sign, take right on Hwy. 550 West. Travel 6.2 miles to Allred Road and turn right. Clubhouse and running pens will be 2.4 miles on left.

Any more info call Ronny Britt at : 601-833-7813

2. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

RULEs for this TCP trial : Here is a quote from James Hough

The rules that will be used to judge the DSTCP Championship are the same that was used at North La. TCP Trial. Judges will look at the packs to see that all four dogs are in the pack, the dogs are moving the line and that three dogs are barking. If any of these are missing the run clock will be stopped. We will also use the two min. rule when a rabbit is jumped. I hope that everyone is ok with these rules, we are trying to get everyone involved in the two couple pack. We have been running the DSTCP Championship for quite some time using the AKC rules and have had limited turnout for the trial, thought that a different format would help with the turnout.

James Hough
    Cottonland Beagle Club.

3. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Looks like great weather for the trial - I hope I can make it down there to visit with some friends.

I know Ronny Britt has been working hard on the pens. He has been cutting new strips and laying down trees. This will make the hounds work for there rabbits.

I hope yall have got the hounds ready and in shape for a great trial.

Good lucK to all

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Robbie C = when you heading down?

5. Headen out Fri. morning & comeing back Sunday . My son is going with me it will be his first trial:thumb: Hopen to get it in his blood. Got to make circle will down there bring in 4 gyps back up with me. Hope to see ya there:thumb:

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I plan on being there for a little while.

I hope U are bringing me a female so i can keep her and raise a little of pups?

I will send you the female back and some pups too.

7. bterry

bterry New Member

Good luck and safe travels to all of you that are heading out to this trial.