13" Females Dan Tibbitts, Wayne Martin
Alternate: Jeremy Aaron

13" Males Scotty Pannell, Steve Poirier
Alternate: Norris Baker

15" Females Gary Moorman, Brent Champagne
Alternate: (3 way tie) Joey Johnson, Mitch Huguet, Jeremy Aaron

15" Males Troy Frederick, Joey Johnson
Alternate: Jason Leake

You can't miss it. There is a 100ft billboard that is about 50 to 75 foot in the air that says "CARTER CREEK KENNELS" on Hwy 44.

Here is the Directions :

FROM MCCOMB: ON I-55 TAKE EXIT 18 - TURN EAST ONTO VETERANS BLVD - GO .6 MILES - TURN RIGHT ONTO HWY 51 - GO 1.5 MILES - TURN RIGHT AT RED LIGHT - STAY ON HWY 51 - GO .03 MILES - TURN LEFT AT RED LIGHT - GO OVER BRIDGE 11 MILES - LOOK FOR CARTER CREEK BILLBOARD SIGN ON THE RIGHT.

FROM TYLERTOWN: TAKE HWY 583 N - GO 14.4 MILES - TURN LEFT ONTO HWY 44 - GO 4.3 MILES - LOOK FOR BILLBOARD ON LEFT SIDE

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its a little confusing, AKC defines a Derby as not being born after June 30th of the previous year and not before july 1st of the year before that so a 2010 derby cannot be born before july 1st of 08 or after june 30th of 09, now a derby for hares cannot be 2 on the first day of the trial. I hope this helps if not you can look up the rules on AKC.Org:headscratch:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The post above is right : A this years Derby to run in the derby trials to Qualify for the DSBGF Derby Run-Off must be born between July 1, 2008 and June 30, 2009. They must place 1st thru NBQ (5th) to qualify.

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Thanks. Ive got one qualified for UBGF but I was thinking about maybe trying to get him qualified for Deep South too if I could.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts