Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Wilbur has the stirrups set right, need to oil the leather or use saddle soap and put in a broom handle or dowel to move the stirrups so they set in the way he has them.
It's like putting a baseball in your glove and wrapping string around it to get the glove in a permanent position, it makes a deep pocket.
All of our saddles had our stirrups set like Wilbur's, easy on and easy off.
I like your horse Wilbur, is it an appaloosa or has paint blood? Just saying, JMHO

·
Administrator
6,691 Posts
the whole world looks better between the ears of a good horse-----i had a leopard app for years---at the end of my riding days i switched to rockies gaited was a little more forgiving on the back-----wilbur that is a beautiful horse

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks Mr Will I appreciate the compliment on ole Cody he’s a good minded horse easy to be around the kind you can just saddle up and take off he’s bout the same every day
Wilbur we’ve had Snowcap horses for quite a few years, our last 1 just died a few months back, my wife’s dad had a Snowcap Stud for 30 years, had to put him down a few years back from cancer. She would like it if you would post his papers, if you could, she would like to see who he’s out of, we likes Cody’s looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts