Doing some family fishing.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Johnathan Sizemore, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Johnathan Sizemore

Johnathan Sizemore Well-Known Member

Ordered my action cam last night! Hope I’m not bugging anyone by posting this!

Circle4p and TJRANGER like this.

2. Rabbitfootforme

Rabbitfootforme Well-Known Member

That was awful big Johnathan... lol... the first fish.... that little girl is the highlight of your video.... nice little bass.... good video ... thanks Johnathan

3. KyBrushBuster

KyBrushBuster Well-Known Member

No sir! We all enjoy seeing kids being raised in the outdoors. Little lady will be reeling them in soon! That's when the real fun begins!

What kind of camera did you go with? I've been thinking about going hi tech but haven't bit the bullet yet.

4. TJRANGER

TJRANGER Super Moderator Staff Member

Arkansas
    Dang KY you busted my bubble!!! I thot these smart phones were high tech!!! Lol

5. Circle4p

Circle4p Well-Known Member

Alabama
    I know that’s right TJ.....

Johnathan Sizemore and TJRANGER like this.
  6. KyBrushBuster

KyBrushBuster Well-Known Member

Lol. I can upload videos to YouTube pretty easy off my phone... after a few years of practice. I'm not sure I want to go through the process of relearning everything on a computer. Couldn't be no worse than trying to sync 2 e-collers to one remote, talk about high-tech! Thought I was gonna have to get my 4 year old to help!!!

7. Rabbitfootforme

Rabbitfootforme Well-Known Member

lol, I hope I can... my smartphone is as high tec as I have.... hadn't figured it out yet....

8. marshall dillon

marshall dillon Well-Known Member

Virginia
    That’s what life is all about there . Family enjoying the outdoors together .

9. Johnathan Sizemore

shes definitely my little spotlight! Lol

10. Johnathan Sizemore

764F9E7B-0480-409B-9AD5-56A5A32CAC94.png

After much research I decided to save a few hundred dollars and go with this one. GoPro is the industry standard but I don’t have that much money to shell out. Raising a family ain’t cheap!

I really appreciate all the support guys please share our channel with anyone you can. So maybe it can someday grow into something to help out our family!

11. batteauxcreek kennel

batteauxcreek kennel Well-Known Member

Any day you can get out with the family is a good

12. nivensbj

nivensbj Well-Known Member

VA
    Nice Johnathan nothing like a Day on the pond with the ones you Love....Fish always like the real thing...Good video...made me want go now, my Wife loves it too....BJ

13. Johnathan Sizemore

it was a fun day! Catching fish or not I love being out with the family. Thanks for watching!