Dogs for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by deltadog, Apr 9, 2010.

1. deltadog

deltadog New Member

For anyone interested I got word today that Bobby Bryant of Carter Creek Kennels will be selling all of his lemon hounds which I would guess would be Patch and Satsuma hounds CHEAP CHEAP...... Like dirt CHEAP! I am sure everything else as well he has will too. He will be going to SPO type hounds now. Someone who runs that type hound would probably get a steal.....

2. rosco

rosco New Member

Delta,
    If Mr. Bobby gets serious we may be in trouble.
    Money and Knowledge is hard to compete with.

I wish Mr. Bobby would start trailing again.
    I have seen most of his lemon hounds run. They can run. They are Satsuma, Patch and some crosses.

3. Does he have a web site and a list of items and hounds he will be letting go?? TY

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

He has a website, but it is still underconstruction at this time.

http://cartercreekkennels.com/

He has one of the best places to run I have seen in the south. Several pens to run in of all sizes. I think he has 6 pens or more. from 10 to 90 acres.

5. Havard

Havard New Member

Mr Bobby is one of the finest people I know. I wish him all the best of luck with his efforts to improve his kennels. I offered to help him part time while I was home, but he is getting one of the best there is!!! In a short time to come, Carter Creek beagles should be hard to beat! I can say I have spent alot of my time off at his place in the last 2 years, I plan to enjoy alot more now.

Chris Havard

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

I wish he was a lot closeer to me, but I can rent once of the cabin's and run all night long.

Soon he will have the New Lodge done and will have rooms in it to rent out.

7. Havard

Havard New Member

Deltadog is correct. Most of his lemon/white stuff is Patch, and Satsuma. He has had some Branko bred stuff, some of Dean Biscamp's Windsong stuff, and some Otis bred stuff as well. Dont know what all he has for sale though.

Bglenut, if you ever make it down and I am at home, holler at me so we can run.

Chris Havard

8. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Chris, looks like I will be down there alot more now with the new addition to Carter Creek. He will be a great addition! We usually run alot together now looks alot more. See you there! Derek

9. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Deltadog - what has Mr. Bobby gone and bought now ?

10. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Its who he's hired.......

11. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Hired ? Who is that?

12. Havard

Havard New Member

Derek, when you come down, give me a holler. I would like to come run with ya some. I need to run with "good" dogs every chance I get!! You still running big stuff or both?

Chris Havard

13. deltadog

deltadog New Member

Chris, I am running big males and little males.... Just put some litter mates to yours in the starting pen. I am going to try to make it down there in the next week or two. Send me your #
    Got 2nd on the Big Males at Mid-Ms derby in the big males. Cotton Country Dead Man Walking...... He is off of Rebel

14. Havard

Havard New Member

Deltadog,

I'm supposed to be home May 7, but I have to change rigs, and may not get home till the 21st! Congrats on 2nd place and good luck on the pups. I was hoping to see the Mid-Miss results...

Chris

15. rosco

rosco New Member

Mr. Bobbie Hired

Who has Mr. Bobbie hired ?

16. bglehound

bglehound Active Member

rumor has it that it is one of Louisiana's finest :whistle:

17. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Mr. Bobby hired a great guy. His first name is Kevin with Bayou Blue Cajun Kennels.

:thumb:

18. rosco

rosco New Member

Sounds like Mr. Bobby's getting serious. He done went and put a judge on the pay roll

19. rosco

rosco New Member

Bgl

Blg,
    I would assume Mr. Bobby is going to have some cotton country stuff before long. Wouldn't you think ?