Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is some pics of my hounds!!!!
this is candy...she is 10 years old!!!...raised her from 2 months old!!

this B&T blue tick...is 6 years old!...fast little hound!!

this is little bit...1 year old..raised her and her mom...see her in video!!

this is coco...1 year old..littemate to little bit!!!..see her in video!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is coco...littermate to little bit!!!...see her in video!!

this is Buddy...he is 11 months old!!...i am liking what i see in him!!..see him in video!!

this is Mindy...year and a half old...good little hound...will be breeding her when it is time!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and last but not least!!!...GYPSY...3 months old...sight chases like a mad dog!!...when she cant see it...puts her nose to work...has barked a few times on the line!!

and just for fun!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes...she was a house puppy for the first 3 months...LOL...she is out to the kennel with the big dogs now!!!...her first night outside was at REBS place!!!...they said she barked all night!!!...LOL

·
Registered
275 Posts
good looking hounds blubeagle is the little one from charles good looking red dog i did not get the link try again i would like to have it. :beagle:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good looking hounds blubeagle is the little one from charles good looking red dog i did not get the link try again i would like to have it. :beagle:
yes...the little one...(red tick)...is the one i bought from charles in KY!!!...and yes...that red and white dog has been a great dog...i could not begin to tell you how many rabbits i have killed over her in the past 10 years!!!...and oh how i wish i was into trialing back when she was about 2 years old!!!...one of my best of all times!!!...a once in a lifetime kind of a dog!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she WAS very spoiled!!!!...until i put her out!!!...she didnt like that either!!!....LOL...she has adjusted well!!!...lol...both the pup ...and the wife!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts