dog pics

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by blubeagle, Apr 8, 2010.

1. here is some pics of my hounds!!!!
    this is candy...she is 10 years old!!!...raised her from 2 months old!!
    [​IMG]
    this B&T blue tick...is 6 years old!...fast little hound!!
    [​IMG]
    this is little bit...1 year old..raised her and her mom...see her in video!!
    [​IMG]
    this is coco...1 year old..littemate to little bit!!!..see her in video!!

2. this is coco...littermate to little bit!!!...see her in video!!
    [​IMG]
    this is Buddy...he is 11 months old!!...i am liking what i see in him!!..see him in video!!
    [​IMG]
    this is Mindy...year and a half old...good little hound...will be breeding her when it is time!!
    [​IMG]

3. and last but not least!!!...GYPSY...3 months old...sight chases like a mad dog!!...when she cant see it...puts her nose to work...has barked a few times on the line!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and just for fun!!!
    [​IMG]

4. yes...she was a house puppy for the first 3 months...LOL...she is out to the kennel with the big dogs now!!!...her first night outside was at REBS place!!!...they said she barked all night!!!...LOL

5. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

nice looking hounds

6. thanks man!!

7. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    good looking hounds blubeagle is the little one from charles good looking red dog i did not get the link try again i would like to have it. :beagle:

8. yes...the little one...(red tick)...is the one i bought from charles in KY!!!...and yes...that red and white dog has been a great dog...i could not begin to tell you how many rabbits i have killed over her in the past 10 years!!!...and oh how i wish i was into trialing back when she was about 2 years old!!!...one of my best of all times!!!...a once in a lifetime kind of a dog!!!

9. that "buddy" is one good lookin' bluetick!:thumb: if i could i'd have one just like em'.:D..fine lookin hounds.

10. GIVE US A FEW MONTHS...we can provide some pups!!!...6 months old pups..ready to go!!!...let me know!!!...i have got this!!

11. daveh

daveh Active Member

great lookin hounds:up:

12. She sure does look spoiled

13. she WAS very spoiled!!!!...until i put her out!!!...she didnt like that either!!!....LOL...she has adjusted well!!!...lol...both the pup ...and the wife!!