Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
I feed Black Gold Performance Blend. Its 26/18. I pay 24.95 for a 50 lb bag. My dogs seem to do really good on it.

I used to be a big fan of Purina till they stopped making Hi Pro and I also didnt like the way they cut the size of the bags down.

I still feed Purina Puppy Chow and even though I think its a very good food Im probably gonna try something else my next litter just because.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feed diamond as well. My dogs seem to do well on it, and they seem to get a really nice coat from it as well.

·
Site Sponsor
705 Posts
Black Gold for me as well... I feed my 7mos + pups the black bag, and my running hounds get a 50 X 50 mix of black and blue bag. The Blue Bag has higher fat content for these colder days and the increased running... keeps the weight on them.... :up:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
FB I'm feeding Caliber 24/20. According to the guy I get it from Caliber and Black Gold use to be one in the same and the company split. My cost is $19.30 for a 50 lb bag tax included. I compared ingrediants and it's the same as Black Gold word for word. We both live in Cabot if you want to hook up I will be glad to work with you and we can help each other out getting the dogfood and saving you some money? Just a thought? I think he also carries the performance blend your feeding. He's in Glenwood, but meets me south of Benton.Let me know if you want.

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
If itll save me some money Ill do it.

Heck, if I can feed em cheaper I might be able to get some more dogs. :idea:

Ill pm you my cell number and we can talk about it.

·
Super Moderator
3,512 Posts
Black Gold High Energy till summer then BG Performance. Had good results and Black Gold has been great to me and our Kansas Club.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I feed Black Gold Performance Blend. Its 26/18. I pay 24.95 for a 50 lb bag. My dogs seem to do really good on it.

I used to be a big fan of Purina till they stopped making Hi Pro and I also didnt like the way they cut the size of the bags down.

I still feed Purina Puppy Chow and even though I think its a very good food Im probably gonna try something else my next litter just because.
Same here good ole Black Gold

1 - 20 of 54 Posts