Do Right Kennel

Discussion in 'Member's Websites' started by Jeff Gammon, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

My wife lets me have a coulpe of pages on her dachshund web site. My beagle kennel is named after a nick name my dad called my grandpaw (Do Right). Not all that much there to see, just have a few old blackcreek hounds www.dachscountrykennel.com

2. plumber

plumber Active Member

Great looking hounds!!!!! I like the looks of Major, might consider him for a breeding. Does he have a tight mouth, with a big nose? Got a gyp that is out of Honky Tonk and Fannie that I am looking at males for. Anyways good looking dogs!:up:

3. Jeff Gammon

Jeff Gammon Active Member

He don't put out quite as much mouth as my other blackcreeks, and has average nose. Rusty Goodnight has a pup out of him that I am told is slow. I have 2 pups out of him and dad has one that have plenty of foot (not fast, but good solid medium. Somebody over around Little Rock has a pup out of him and Griffins Searching Angel that they like pretty good. When his feet first hit the ground off of the tailgate some time he will bark 2 or 3 times, then he shuts up till he smells rabbit tracks. Pretty clean, straight dog. He is border line, I think truly a little over 13, but has measured under before

4. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

nice looking hounds

5. RKW

RKW Active Member

Jeff those are really some good looking hounds.

Roger

6. Awesome looking dogs. You outta be proud.

7. batteauxcreek kennel

batteauxcreek kennel Well-Known Member

Good looking dogs i would like to try one of your pups up here someday i don;t know how far it is to where you are but i might have to make a trip some day i like the way they are put together.