Did yall hear that McDonald's has an Obama meal now?

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by FB, Mar 25, 2010.

1. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

You order it and the person behind you pays for it. :hide:

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Oh my gosh FB, was that you standing behind me? lol:clap:

Roger

3. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Thats about right :banghead: :alright:

4. cgraham

cgraham New Member

That was good FB. They said Obama had won a gold metal at the olympics . said he had went down hill faster than anyone ever had.

5. rosco

rosco New Member

If he gets another term we can all stop working and run dogs all the time.
    Somebody wil pay for it.

6. cgraham

cgraham New Member

I Dont think he has a chance getting re=elected. He can sure mess up a lot of things in 4 years. I think a lot of his friends are going to have to find a new job this fall

7. RKW

RKW Active Member

Sad thing is that he is dragging us down with him whether we want to or not. :banghead:

Roger

8. woodleaf

woodleaf Member

If he gets another term, we may have enough time to run dogs more, but it will probably be illegal to run dogs at all!:flag:

9. Daniel B

Daniel B New Member

What Mcdonalds do you eat at.:headscratch: We don't have that meal here yet.:banghead:

:clap:

10. FB

I gotta admit that I was pretty disapointed in the South after the last election. I never thought someone as liberal or as radical as he is on some issues would ever carry enough of the South to win.

I was wrong though and I think alot of people that voted for him see it now too but its a little late now. :smack:

11. RKW

RKW Active Member

FB, Almost everyone I know say that they are not going to vote for anyone running for State or National offices that has a ( D ) in front of their name myself included. They will vote for Dems. in local elections but that is all. Here is the thing all of the people I'm talking about are registered Democrats that feel like the party has left them and it has a far left agenda. These are not republicans like the Dem. Party wants everyone to believe is against them but rather what used to be their supporters. A couple of those guys were yellow dog Dem. and voted for Obama and they are really sick to their stomach now. I don't quite think this was the kind of change everyone was wanting but in the next elections I hope we can count on a change and I don't care if we change them all and start over.

Roger

12. cgraham

cgraham New Member

I agree 100%.

13. AMEN BROTHER!!!:flag:

14. FB

--From a teacher in the Nashville area.

"We are worried about 'the cow' when it is all about the 'Ice Cream.'

The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching third grade this year...

The presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest.

I decided we would have an election for a class president.

We would choose our nominees.. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.

To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.

We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have.

We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run for the top spot.

The class had done a great job in their selections. Both candidates were good kids.

I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental support.

I had never seen Olivia's mother.

The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.

Jamie went first.

He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better
    place. He ended by promising to do his very best.

Everyone applauded and he sat down.

Now is was Olivia's turn to speak.

Her speech was concise.
    She said, "If you will vote for me, I will give you ice cream."She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes!
    We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to.

A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream?She wasn't sure.

Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it...She didn't know.

The class really didn't care.
    All they were thinking about was ice cream..

Jamie was forgotten.. Olivia won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and52 percent of the people reacted like nine year olds.

They want ice cream.

The other 48 percent know
    they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess."

15. RKW

RKW Active Member

WELL SAID, AND COULDN'T BE MORE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO TOO MUCH ICE CREAM WILL MAKE YOU SICK!

Roger