"Diamond Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by dblevens, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Bro. in law was telling me about this sweet little shotgun he seen in a pawn shop in Paragould. 20 guage auto. He told me it was a Diamond. I never heard of one and can't find any info about them on the net either. Is it possible that its made by some company and this is the model? Said its a auto 20 with a vent rib barrel, 24", has rifle sights, and says diamond on the side of the reciever. $375 brand new.:headscratch:

2. RKW

RKW Active Member

Never heard of that kind either. With all of the rabbits you have been killing you may not even need one. I'm buying the gun on the trading post. Supposed to pick it up Sunday afternoon. Don't misunderstand I don't blame my shooting on the gun but it might change my luck. lol

Roger

3. ADCO sales inc. is the current importer of diamond shotguns manufactured by Vega in Istanbul, Turkey,and accessory manufacturer established circa 1981, and currently located in Woburn, MA. Dealer sales.

the 20 gauge semi auto is called DIAMOND IMPERIAL SERIES it comes with a 26 or 28 inch barrel. Vent rib barrel with 3 chokes, features rotary bi-lateral bolt, delux checkered stock and forearm. Imported 2003-2004.

MSR 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
    $499 $350 $300 $250 $225 $200 $175

hope all this helps