Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I really wish I could make it down there this year but with limited vacation and a trip coming up I better stay home.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I will be there, Derrick i think i need to keep this otis bitch a couple more years and get her tuned in reallllll good for you.
Wendell can you and chris not get along for both days of a trial anymore? LOL
See yall Thursday at the mudbug boil.Beau i hate you and the family are not gonna make the trip, i hope you are still coming to the judges seminar on june 12, if yall need a place to stay you are welcome to stay at my house.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bubba I will definately be there on the 12th. We had our vacation planned for us this year Summer's sister is geeting married in june way over in Savannah, Ga. So Im having to save my vacation time for that trip. Between field trips with the boys and a few days i took off back during the winter to hunt my time off is getting a little slim right now. Good luck to yall down there maybe those little males will put on a good show.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Derrick, i just got back from running her with our sarge dog, hunts like her tail is on fire, handles like a dream,and was better than she was sunday. She is little but has a huge heart she is bad out of shape and its hot but she wanted to keep hunting but i had to go to work. I still believe she likes it up here in North Mississippi. Man i hope i dont forget her thursday!LOL
See you at the mudbug boil

Wendell, I understand.No just joking he's a pretty good ole boy.See you Friday

Beau, have fun and enjoy your vacation we will have these old dogs when these kids are grown they sure grow up quick.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guys,
I believe Brandon and I will make it Saturday. Look us up.
I will wear a white Alabama hat so you will know who I am.

It will be nice to put some faces with names.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I will be the one recieving all the short jokes.I can bring you an ole miss rebels cap if you would like a better cap to wear.LOL

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CarlKlly
13" males and females.
We will not be running just watching.
We are bringing a female to breed with Kevins d-bo

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·