Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deer season ended today and for the first time I am glad . I had a lot of trouble with trespassers this year and hunters flying up the road by my house and hunters lined up across from my property going to shoot into it . There was one group that I didn’t have any trouble with so I invited them to hunt my property today . They killed 2 deer . I was happy that a 15 year old got one of them . They were very appreciative and I told them that I appreciated how they treated my property and they were the most respectful hunters that I have seen around here and they will be invited on more hunts next year . They even said just call them if I needed any help around here .
21B5912E-2E20-41C5-A5F5-348D02CC5523.jpeg

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Marshall- make sure you take the guys offer for help, brush piles, paths, what ever you need done.
NO HUNTING SIGNS- NO TRESSPASSING SIGNS THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
That’s the way it’s supposed to be. It’s what I’ve always done and it seems to help. Even an offer goes along way with the landowner. And it usually helps them get to know you. When I was growing up I always helped the elder farmers get stuff done. Never had to worry about a place to hunt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts