Deer dog

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Gaboy1234, May 15, 2018.

1. Gaboy1234

Gaboy1234 Member

Any body know of any deer hunting clubs that use dogs either in ga lower half of South Carolina our eastern Alabama that are okay with all ethnic groups I'm a young African American looking for a club

Robert L. Dunn and Rocroc like this.
  2. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Active Member

Gaboy: I believe (hope) we are past color as an issue in the south, especially when it comes to beagles. I feel certain that there are clubs that will welcome you with open arms.

3. Gaboy1234

Gaboy1234 Member

You would be surprised but thanks for the support I just tried to join one and the guy I talked to was saying they had openings and was like the club was a nice Christian club that treated all of its members equal and begged me to come down and view the property so I said I would go down that weekend.So that Saturday I drove down talking to the guy on the way,and as soon as I got their and got out my vehicle it was like his smile went away he then informed me that he just found out the club was full and he said he would save my number and as soon as a spot came available he would let me know.I already knew what the problem was.So I asked him could I still view the property and club house he said I just got a call from his wife saying she needed him to come home it was a emergency He informed me that he would call Me that evening to set up another time we'll two days go by no call so I called him my number went to voicemail I waited 20 min tried again same thing so I called from a different number and he picked up I told him who I was he said he had been busy and rushed me off the phone saying he would call me rite back a hour went bye and I tried to call him back and streight to voicemail I went he had blocked my number again so I wrote him a long message saying how I felt about the situation he replied we don't allow thugs in our club and I was thinking we still have this going on in 2018.And what was funny you call me a thug cause I'm black and you cuss more than I do and smelled like you just got done smoking a pound of marijuana but im the thug.I don't cuss do drugs just want to hunt and meet great people that like to do the same which is enjoy this beautiful country the Lord has made.

Curnel and Rocroc like this.
  4. Bowguy 1

Bowguy 1 Active Member

It’s not Christian club no matter what bs they say. Bible tells us if we judge we will be judged.

Curnel, Rocroc and Piere362 like this.
  5. huntahill

huntahill New Member

Gaboy1234 where are you located, if Rincon, GA area, or Ridgeland, SC isn’t to far for you I’ve got a good friend with lots of ground he runs nothing but beagles for deer I’ll see if he has any openings.

Rocroc and Gaboy1234 like this.
  6. lp51

lp51 Member

Gaboy I'm know it's aggravating being put off like that but it's surely a blessing to NOT be a part of that club. With any luck you'll never see that piece of trash again.

Gaboy1234 likes this.
  7. Gaboy1234

Gaboy1234 Member

Thanks your totally rite

Rocroc likes this.
  8. Gaboy1234

Gaboy1234 Member

Thanks Huntahill I would greatly appreciate that please let me know what he says

9. It's a shame that people in our society still have that mentality. Thank God the majority of people don't view life that way

Curnel, Gaboy1234 and Rocroc like this.
  10. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Active Member

Dont let one bad apple spoil the whole basket. His loss is your gain. The common thread is that dogs dont see color. To them we are all alike. I am sorry and ashamed that this happened to you. From your response I am positive that you are the better man. Dont give up because you are and will be valuable to our sport.

Gaboy1234 and Rocroc like this.
  11. huntahill

huntahill New Member

Trying to track down some phone numbers for you Gaboy1234, luckily my beagles have better noses than me or I’d be one hungry hunter