Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Bens Mississippi Scooter 4 th place. Owners Jackye Brown and Bubba Seger 13 inch males. Brad Ward was 3 rd and NBQ

·
Registered
652 Posts
Beau he ran lots of rabbit very few mistakes. He was down with 3 of the 5 placing hounds in the second series.He looked really good,he should be pretty tough next fall.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Bubba in all honesty and fairness I really think you and Jackie should get rid of this little male. Ive watched him a few times and I'm not sure f he will ever run enough rabbit for a licensed trial and you will probobly blow him up anyway. You also know you have good friends in Alabama and to save you the trouble of paying all those entry fees and being picked up I will come over this next weekend and take him back home with me and rabbit hunt him next winter. Just trying to look out for you and Jackie.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Beau, what a guy trying to save us all that money but im afraid he would get homesick so he better stay here for a little while. Thanks tho. As for Lil Ruby we sold her to Mark Ledet this weekend I think he will probably finish her pretty quick but we are going to all males (other than Sky) so we decided to let her go so if you know of any males that are to our liking let us know.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bterry,I drove 3 hours to see the hole thing.
Bubba is being modest, his dog ran real well.
What ever you do don't let him pawn that dog off on
an Alabama boy. What he is not telling you issssssssss
they had to give them out of shape dogs a break every 5 minutes.
The last set of 8 turned a fishing pound into a mud hole.:clap:

In all reality there were some humdingers running this weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts