Rabbit Dogs banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Sahara Desert used to be under water too. 10,000 years ago. Guess humans caused that in their gas guzzling SUV’s. Wait……., there were no emissions then.
Hmmmmm….., seems like climate change has been happening forever, even before Al Gore lied about inventing the internet and lied to people about the causes of climate change.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The Sahara Desert used to be under water too. 10,000 years ago. Guess humans caused that in their gas guzzling SUV’s. Wait……., there were no emissions then.
Hmmmmm….., seems like climate change has been happening forever, even before Al Gore lied about inventing the internet and lied to people about the causes of climate change.
Arky, their used to be dinosaurs where you live, too, but that has nothing to do with the climate change that is occurring today.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you own guns and vote Democrat you’re IQ is somewhere right below my sisters. She has Downs Syndrome. These are the people who called channel 4 news on me for trapping feral cats and threatened to kill my family for it. Because i was catching feral worthless cats and letting them go near a friends farm. It was terrible what i was doing to these precious creatures. Oh yeah but it’s ok to kill babies. Kill all the babies you want. Just don’t hurt a cat. Liberal Dems just lack common sense. I have a friend who went to China for a while. It’s literally so polluted there that they were wearing masks 20 years ago. There are rivers in India so full of garbage that you can walk across them. Tell me again how my truck is killing the planet. The US is a paradise compared to other parts of the world. If you wanna preach climate change you should buy a plane ticket and preach it where it needs preached. I won’t listen to anything that comes out the mouth of a liberal because it’s 97% bs

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
(Your words), The great problems of man-made climate change
It’s really to bad we didn’t listen to Al Gore 25 years ago

Now, that’s pretty close to saying, if we had listened to Gore, he would have worked miracles and changed the Global climate and saved those cows ! 😂
I’m glad so many Democrats are seeing the consequences of their vote and jumping ship !

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
If you own guns and vote Democrat you’re IQ is somewhere right below my sisters. She has Downs Syndrome. These are the people who called channel 4 news on me for trapping feral cats and threatened to kill my family for it. Because i was catching feral worthless cats and letting them go near a friends farm. It was terrible what i was doing to these precious creatures. Oh yeah but it’s ok to kill babies. Kill all the babies you want. Just don’t hurt a cat. Liberal Dems just lack common sense. I have a friend who went to China for a while. It’s literally so polluted there that they were wearing masks 20 years ago. There are rivers in India so full of garbage that you can walk across them. Tell me again how my truck is killing the planet. The US is a paradise compared to other parts of the world. If you wanna preach climate change you should buy a plane ticket and preach it where it needs preached. I won’t listen to anything that comes out the mouth of a liberal because it’s 97% bs
The U.S. is a paradise. True. But that does not mean climate change is not affecting us and will have even more of an impact as time goes on. You don't have to believe me - you will see for yourself soon enough if you can't see it already. IT'S NOT A POLITICAL ISSUE.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

Now, that’s pretty close to saying, if we had listened to Gore, he would have worked miracles and changed the Global climate and saved those cows ! 😂
I’m glad so many Democrats are seeing the consequences of their vote and jumping ship !
What I have said is that Gore tried to warn us to take action while we had time, but we didn't listen. Now we are starting to suffer the consequences.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I know the climate changes. It has since the earth was created. Nothing new under the sun.
This is a new type of climate change created by the burning of fossil fuels. Apparently you forgot.

It's not "brought by a Party". It's not a political issue, despite the fact that one party choses to ignore it and causes those who follow them to blindly do the same. Mother Nature doesn't play politics.

·
Registered
323 Posts
This is a new type of climate change created by the burning of fossil fuels. Apparently you forgot.

It's not "brought by a Party". It's not a political issue, despite the fact that one party choses to ignore it and causes those who follow them to blindly do the same. Mother Nature doesn't play politics.
Jaw Organism Gesture Font Flash photography

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Talking about politics and climate change is bout like a dog chasing his tail lol
Everybody has their own believes and opinions
That’s what has made America unique
Funny how dead cows turn into politics and climate change
Huntsman, believe it or not, I respect everybody’s views, nobody agrees on everything
No disrespect intended, I truly think we could hunt together as long we didn’t talk politics/climate change
But I don’t know how my Beagles would act, if you showed up with some battery powered electric Beagles 😂
All In Fun !
Take Care

·
Registered
170 Posts

According to Al Gore we would have been under water about 10 years ago

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Good video on YouTube about the death of the cattle, by a cattle farmer in Kansas
Makes a lot of sense
Cows are fattened for market which is extra stress during hot days but they depend on the cooling of the night to over come stress/death and their bodies start gearing up for evening/cool night but that particular night there was a storm which created a heat burst and the night temps rose into the 100 degree range and cattle didn’t have a chance to cool off
Makes sense to me, so check out video and heat burst

21 - 40 of 40 Posts