Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my 15 year old daughter and my 11 year old son make collars and brass name tags. They started doing this a over a year ago all of the profits from this goes into there savings account for college.

All collars and leads are put together with 2 piece brass plated rivets (not the kind of rivet that goes through the material and mashes out)

Collars are 3/4 inch wide and 17 inches long with center ring
colors includes ORANGE, RED, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, PINK, BLACK in day-glo
ORANGE, BROWN, PURPLE in BETA

Collars are $4 each including brass a name tag (up to 3 lines)

Shipping for 1- 12 collars $6

contact phone # 573-300-5588 or send order and check or money order to
chris wells
10372 bailey dr.
potosi, mo. 63664

They also make leads and couplers
5 ft lead same colors as collars $9.50 (leads come with snap on each end and o-ring)
Double couplers $7.00
Triple couplers $9.00

thanks,
chris wells

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Thats funny, I was just thinking on the way home how my dogs need new collars. Im gonna order some from them,. You can thank me later once they are doctors and lawyers. :thumb: Put me down for half a dozen. I hope you use to Postal Service for shipping. I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine. lol

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats funny, I was just thinking on the way home how my dogs need new collars. Im gonna order some from them,. You can thank me later once they are doctors and lawyers. :thumb: Put me down for half a dozen. I hope you use to Postal Service for shipping. I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine. lol
we got your order in the mail today and will be sending your collars out first thing monday morning.

thanks for your order

1 - 20 of 348 Posts