Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Bluetick bred with WVBeaglemans male. The litter started to arrive on Sunday. First one was born at 4:13pm and by 9pm 6 had arrived, by morning there were 8 puppies. Looks like an even split of male and females. Momma is doing great, she looks happy.
I want to thank everyone for advice in previous threads and topics. I have read so much and gained a ton of knowledge.
Here is the litter.
Now what to do with all these puppies, lol

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
There might be some ticking as they age, the pups are big and healthy. Mama is doing a good job taking care of them.
Now with the knowledge we have provided I am requesting any female once they are weaned. Doing this to all of the guys that posted on this topic you should have no problem getting rid of the pups. LOL🐶:ROFLMAO:(y)🐇
Those should have some foot with Branko on both pedigrees. Nice litter Dugk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There might be some ticking as they age, the pups are big and healthy. Mama is doing a good job taking care of them.
Now with the knowledge we have provided I am requesting any female once they are weaned. Doing this to all of the guys that posted on this topic you should have no problem getting rid of the pups. LOL🐶:ROFLMAO:(y)🐇
Those should have some foot with Branko on both pedigrees. Nice litter Dugk
Ha, that almost sounds like blackmail. lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts