Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
No I'm lucky I'm right here in Arkansas working on these wells in the Fayettville Shale.I'm pretty lucky most of the stuff I work on is close to home all within 35 miles of home some as close as 5 miles.I love it the hours get long sometimes and you have to deal with the weather, but it is a good job. I don't know about you but I'm ready for some cooler weather and to start chasing bunnies again my dogs are about to go crazy I've been trying to run them when I can but it has just been so hot lately.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I'm lucky I'm right here in Arkansas working on these wells in the Fayettville Shale.I'm pretty lucky most of the stuff I work on is close to home all within 35 miles of home some as close as 5 miles.I love it the hours get long sometimes and you have to deal with the weather, but it is a good job. I don't know about you but I'm ready for some cooler weather and to start chasing bunnies again my dogs are about to go crazy I've been trying to run them when I can but it has just been so hot lately.
I hear ya. I been leting mine pretty much have the run of the place. I'll hear them running couple times a day for just a little bit, then they will come draggin in and find a drink and some shade. Its gonna be a really hot summer I'm afeared.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts