Cranks Chicken

Discussion in 'Breeding, Bloodlines, and Pedigrees' started by Hoot, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    anyone know any thing on this dog thinking about trying to get a pup out of him thanks for your impute Hoot.

2. woodleaf

woodleaf Member

He is an SPO style dog. Like anyother dog out there, I have heard both good and bad things about chicken. What we know for sure is he is capable of throwing at least some awesome dogs just by their own trial records. I have a bitch thats out of a full sister to chicken and blackjack and I really like her so far. I would take a gamble on a chicken pup if its out of a bitch that I like.

3. He's producing alot of good dogs BUT he's being bred to alot of good females too. He stamps his pups with excellent line running ability but I've heard several say that he doesn't have much hunt. His numbers are out there and I haven't personally seen him run, this is just what I've heard.

4. A pup out if him won the nationals in the thirteen inch male class last wkd. It was the youngest pup to finish off chicken at twelve months old. Two other pups placed out of chicken at the nationals also.

5. ZakH

ZakH New Member

Where is Chicken located?

6. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

With Sammy in SC or Richard in KY - he has a ad in Hounds and Hunting Magazine with pedigree and all the info you need to get intouch with him.

www.houndsandhunting.com - order you a mag and you will read it over and over again. Best Monthly Beagle Magazine out there.

7. Hoot

Hoot New Member

s.c.
    Pretty sure he still in S.C I am trying to buy a puppy off of him from a guy in N.C. in the next few weeks they are 8 months old and he said that 6 of the 8 are doing very well .Heard the stud fee was round about 300 hundred$ .Think the dog would be a great addition to my pack. Hope he will let me buy one

8. ZakH

ZakH New Member

any one know where a good pup out of Chicken is located?