Copperhead Hill Beagles

Discussion in 'Member's Websites' started by FB, Nov 19, 2009.

1. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

www.CopperheadHillBeagles.com

This is my personal site and has some useful health information among other things that might interest some of you.

2. nice site good lookn hounds to

3. FB

Thanks. I updated it a little bit just now and added a couple of pedigrees for some of my Blackcreek females.

4. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

like i said before very nice site

5. Very nice site and some good looking beagles

6. MackC

MackC Moderator

Loved your site Freddie. A lot of good information and good dogs.

7. I like that Buddy dog. I got a Gypp almost two, looks exactly alike. I thought I was seeing things.

8. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    I like your Brutus male.. Bred very much like some of my young females... He probably would like North La's climate better!!

9. FB

Thanks.

I like the way Buddy looks but the best thing about him is that he's one of the hardest hunting males Ive ever owned. If he'd step it up just a little bit I'd like him alot better though. I like a dog thats close but he's almost too close. He aint movin' a step till HE has the rabbit, no matter what the other dogs do.

Mr. Murphy-I had him for sale awhile back but he looked so good in Missouri that I changed my mind and decided to keep him. The only reason I was gonna sell him anyway was because I didnt have anything else bred like he is and I dont keep many males, especially if Im not going to breed to them. You might not have seen it but I said in another post that if you ever had a female pup for sale that Id be interested in one.

10. Echo Hill's

Echo Hill's Member

La
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  11. FB

It looks like a good cross to me.

12. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Do you have more than one Blackcreek female ? I could onl find one on your website.

13. FB

I had a couple more but right now I only have one Blackcreek female and a male and female pup (littermates) that are about 5 months old.

14. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

are the pups Blackcreek ? Pedigree ?

15. FB

Sorry, I should have explained it better it I guess, but yes, the pups are Blackcreek.

Right now I have three BC's total, but only one is running is probably what I should have said.

The pups are out of Rob's Blackcreek Tiggs and Dogwood Bottoms Diamond if youre familiar with those dogs. I have a pedigree for them but its not online.

16. good lookin pack of hounds

17. batteauxcreek kennel

great site i would like a good female of the bloodlines you have to breed to my male in the near future that was a good job due to the dryness you could see the dust coming take care :clap:

18. FB

Thank you.

I really like the Otis stuff. They generally have pretty good hunt, foot speed, and line control plus I like a dog to have just a little bit of punch or power and you seem to get that more often than not with that line. Mix a little K Buck/Hossbreeze in there and you generally get all of that plus even more hunt and desire.

I dont have the two Blackcreek pups mentioned earlier anymore but I do have a male that I really like, two running females, and one pup that I havent started yet.

One of the females is alot slower than I want but I think (or hope anyway) that I can breed her to my male and put a little more foot in the pups. The other running female is a pretty nice dog but she needs a little more foot also. She hunts hard and picks up a lot of checks but she's just about always gonna be the last dog to come through.

The pup is the one that Im excited about. I really like her pedigree and if she ever figures out how to read it to know how good she's supposed to be, look out. :thumb:

19. Which pups u got rid of and which ones you kept.

20. FB

I sold the pups that were out of Tiggs and Diamond to plumber.

Ive got 6 pups total right now.

A female that is out of my Gus male, a male that is out of one of my best jump dogs (Otis/Hossbreeze) and a Stubby male, a female that I traded with James who is Stubby/K Buck, the lemon female that I bought at Silver Creek, an Otis/Hossbreeze female that I traded with Crossroads, and the Blackcreek female that I bought from Jai. Theyre all pups but they range in age from 10 or 11 weeks up to 6 months.