Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I updated it a little bit just now and added a couple of pedigrees for some of my Blackcreek females.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.

I like the way Buddy looks but the best thing about him is that he's one of the hardest hunting males Ive ever owned. If he'd step it up just a little bit I'd like him alot better though. I like a dog thats close but he's almost too close. He aint movin' a step till HE has the rabbit, no matter what the other dogs do.

Mr. Murphy-I had him for sale awhile back but he looked so good in Missouri that I changed my mind and decided to keep him. The only reason I was gonna sell him anyway was because I didnt have anything else bred like he is and I dont keep many males, especially if Im not going to breed to them. You might not have seen it but I said in another post that if you ever had a female pup for sale that Id be interested in one.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a couple more but right now I only have one Blackcreek female and a male and female pup (littermates) that are about 5 months old.

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, I should have explained it better it I guess, but yes, the pups are Blackcreek.

Right now I have three BC's total, but only one is running is probably what I should have said.

The pups are out of Rob's Blackcreek Tiggs and Dogwood Bottoms Diamond if youre familiar with those dogs. I have a pedigree for them but its not online.

·
Registered
533 Posts
batteauxcreek kennel

great site i would like a good female of the bloodlines you have to breed to my male in the near future that was a good job due to the dryness you could see the dust coming take care :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you.

I really like the Otis stuff. They generally have pretty good hunt, foot speed, and line control plus I like a dog to have just a little bit of punch or power and you seem to get that more often than not with that line. Mix a little K Buck/Hossbreeze in there and you generally get all of that plus even more hunt and desire.

I dont have the two Blackcreek pups mentioned earlier anymore but I do have a male that I really like, two running females, and one pup that I havent started yet.

One of the females is alot slower than I want but I think (or hope anyway) that I can breed her to my male and put a little more foot in the pups. The other running female is a pretty nice dog but she needs a little more foot also. She hunts hard and picks up a lot of checks but she's just about always gonna be the last dog to come through.

The pup is the one that Im excited about. I really like her pedigree and if she ever figures out how to read it to know how good she's supposed to be, look out. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sold the pups that were out of Tiggs and Diamond to plumber.

Ive got 6 pups total right now.

A female that is out of my Gus male, a male that is out of one of my best jump dogs (Otis/Hossbreeze) and a Stubby male, a female that I traded with James who is Stubby/K Buck, the lemon female that I bought at Silver Creek, an Otis/Hossbreeze female that I traded with Crossroads, and the Blackcreek female that I bought from Jai. Theyre all pups but they range in age from 10 or 11 weeks up to 6 months.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts