Rabbit Dogs banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I feel especially sorry for him because he died before the vaccine was even available. He had a lot of life still to live. His is one of countless sad stories from 2020/2021. Hoping it gets better soon.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Man....maybe I'm wrong here but thats a pretty crappy thing to say Huntsman. It's not even a fact of you meaning it that way its more of a respect and class thing and it comes off as you having neither. I'm sure I'll catch heat over it but I wish you would shut up on this subject!! Its fine to debate or discuss covid but your attitude on the subject flat out sucks. We get it.. you blame the unvaccinated people for the spread, people who catch it or pass away from it have only themselves to blame etc etc... I don't think I've ever ignored a member here only the spammers and bots but maybe you deserve it. I generally like your posts when they're hound related but your covid stance makes me want to puke. You're entitled to your opinion that's fine with me and I respect it to a point, but when you constantly respond with such arrogance it's annoying. You never try to see the other POV, only what you believe is the right thing and everyone else is wrong. Again I don't think you meant to be disrespectful with the post but some stuff doesn't need to be said but when it comes to covid you just can't help but throw it out there to show your stance on the vaccine. It's sad really.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Man....maybe I'm wrong here but thats a pretty crappy thing to say Huntsman. It's not even a fact of you meaning it that way its more of a respect and class thing and it comes off as you having neither. I'm sure I'll catch heat over it but I wish you would shut up on this subject!! Its fine to debate or discuss covid but your attitude on the subject flat out sucks. We get it.. you blame the unvaccinated people for the spread, people who catch it or pass away from it have only themselves to blame etc etc... I don't think I've ever ignored a member here only the spammers and bots but maybe you deserve it. I generally like your posts when they're hound related but your covid stance makes me want to puke. You're entitled to your opinion that's fine with me and I respect it to a point, but when you constantly respond with such arrogance it's annoying. You never try to see the other POV, only what you believe is the right thing and everyone else is wrong. Again I don't think you meant to be disrespectful with the post but some stuff doesn't need to be said but when it comes to covid you just can't help but throw it out there to show your stance on the vaccine. It's sad really.
I don't understand your reply, 10AC. Lots of people have been saved by the vaccine, but those who got Covid and died prior to the vaccine didn't have the opportunity to take it. I don't know if Greenhaw would have taken the vaccine or not, but I feel sorry for him that he didn't have the chance. Sorry if you disagree. Not sure why you think there is any arrogance to that.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I think my post was pretty clear I'm not surprised you don't understand. I'm sure you would have if it was agreeing with you though. I know what your post meant, and I dont think you said anything out of line really but it didn't need to be said at all. I'm doing my best to stay out of the covid arguments on here, I left it at "respectfully agree to disagree" a while back. I pray for both sides and hope we all can make it through this mess. You don't always have to throw your opinion out there, that's something we all should practice(myself included).

·
SUPER MODERATOR
6,055 Posts
I saw Mr Wade on Thursday and he went in hospital that week end. ~~He was retiring and we had planned on trialing and doing some traveling to trials.. He was a very positive person with a heart of gold----Not many days go by that i dont think of him~~R.I.P my friend~fly high

41 - 46 of 46 Posts