Rabbit Dogs banner

Coming Soon!!!

6K views 61 replies 18 participants last post by  dennis nelson 
#1 ·
I bred two of my females (litter mates) that go back to Cadillac and Chicken blood to my Oak Hill male. I am very pleased with all three dogs and hope to get a female that looks like him. This will be my last breeding of them for a while. The 1st litter should come around 1st week of May. The 2nd litter should be here around the end of May.

#4 ·
AJ: How big is your Oak Hill male and what kind of speed does he have? My son and I have two small females - about 11.5 inches - that are heavy Buckshot Jones bred. They were bought by a friend of mine and stood up for a year and a half. We are starting them soon. We also have a young male that is heavy Buckshot Jones bred that we planning on crossing on the two females. If you have good luck with your breeding and have an extra female pup for sale I would like to be on the list. I have been planning to try to hook up with you sometime since we are only about three hours apart. I am interesting in meeting you and talking dogs. Between my illnesses and now my wife's I have not been able to get away but I haven't given up. We might pop a top and talk dogs. Best of luck on your crosses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.