Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are fans and what team do you pull for?

Im a big fan of college football (dont care too much for the pros anymore) and can sit down in front of the tv and watch just about any team play but my favorite is the Razorbacks.

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
Been bleeding orange since I was 9 yrs old. Used to get so worked up I'd get sick and have a headache after nearly every game. I finally learned to relax, it's just a football game. Go Vols!!! Now I just get worked up about my rabbit dogs!! Many sleepless nights!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Been bleeding orange since I was 9 yrs old. Used to get so worked up I'd get sick and have a headache after nearly every game. I finally learned to relax, it's just a football game. Go Vols!!! Now I just get worked up about my rabbit dogs!! Many sleepless nights!
Mack,
Become a Tide fan and you will enjoy the season more:whistle:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
The state of Alabama is not as lucky as some of the other states, that have more than 1 team to root for.
If you were born in Alabama you have to be a Tide fan.

When bowl season is here you have to root for all the sec teams. Almost all.

·
Banned
469 Posts
Love college football.I am a die hard Razorback fan.I am really looking forward to this year I think we are gonna have a good one.( If only bama wasn't in the SEC West :smack:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Rosco Im glad you said root for almost all SEC teams as an Alabama native it is thoroughly against my belief system to ever pull for Tennessee or LSU
Roll Tide Roll

·
Registered
260 Posts
The last couple of years I have gotten to watch a lot of college football because my wife has got hooked on it and I am not complaining. It does not matter who is playing she wants to watch it but our favorite team is of course the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS. :up:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Me and my wife love college football we watch as many games as we can but we are die hard Arkansas Razorbacks fans we get season tickets to Little Rock games GO HOGS GO

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Rosco Im glad you said root for almost all SEC teams as an Alabama native it is thoroughly against my belief system to ever pull for Tennessee or LSU
Roll Tide Roll
bterry,
I am in the oil buisness so I have learned to cut them LSU boys a little slack.
I have the same feelings as you toward Tenn.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts