college football?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by FB, Apr 23, 2010.

1. FB

FB Administrator Staff Member

How many of you are fans and what team do you pull for?

Im a big fan of college football (dont care too much for the pros anymore) and can sit down in front of the tv and watch just about any team play but my favorite is the Razorbacks.

2. i LOVE IT , COULD CARE LESS IF THEY DID AWAY WITH THE NO FUN LEAGUE , AND A FLORIDA GATOR ALL THE WAY

3. bterry

bterry New Member

I love my college football, Roll Tide Roll.

4. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

Miss State all the way. My Wife is for LSU all the way.

5. MackC

MackC Moderator

Been bleeding orange since I was 9 yrs old. Used to get so worked up I'd get sick and have a headache after nearly every game. I finally learned to relax, it's just a football game. Go Vols!!! Now I just get worked up about my rabbit dogs!! Many sleepless nights!

6. plumber

plumber Active Member

Go HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. daveh

daveh Active Member

ohio state buckeyes and the cincinnati bearcats:up:

8. rosco

rosco New Member

Mack,
    Become a Tide fan and you will enjoy the season more:whistle:

9. rosco

rosco New Member

The state of Alabama is not as lucky as some of the other states, that have more than 1 team to root for.
    If you were born in Alabama you have to be a Tide fan.

When bowl season is here you have to root for all the sec teams. Almost all.

10. Crofford

Crofford New Member

Love college football.I am a die hard Razorback fan.I am really looking forward to this year I think we are gonna have a good one.( If only bama wasn't in the SEC West :smack:)

11. bterry

bterry New Member

Rosco Im glad you said root for almost all SEC teams as an Alabama native it is thoroughly against my belief system to ever pull for Tennessee or LSU
    Roll Tide Roll

12. The last couple of years I have gotten to watch a lot of college football because my wife has got hooked on it and I am not complaining. It does not matter who is playing she wants to watch it but our favorite team is of course the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS. :up:

13. Me and my wife love college football we watch as many games as we can but we are die hard Arkansas Razorbacks fans we get season tickets to Little Rock games GO HOGS GO

14. RKW

RKW Active Member

Pig Sooie, Razorbacks,Go Hogs

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  15. beagleman01

beagleman01 Active Member

go hogs go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. rosco

rosco New Member

bterry,
    I am in the oil buisness so I have learned to cut them LSU boys a little slack.
    I have the same feelings as you toward Tenn.

17. ryanw

ryanw New Member

I root for Michigan and whoevers playing against Ohio State

18. Go Big Blue Kentucky Wildcats