Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
TJ- I hope you can find it, it was on our sports here in Michigan. A pitcher for Henderson State baseball team caught a line drive hit back at him, the ball knocked off his baseball glove and he caught it bare handed. It was pretty impressive.
When I pitched in high school I hated the line drives back to the pitcher, also hated to get hit by some wild pitcher when I batted. JMHO

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
The hogs are great. My Vols don't look half bad. Right now they are the only team that Tennessee has that is worth watching. I am very unhappy with Tennessee athletics. They used to be very competative both nationally and in the SEC. They have allowed their athletics to slide. It is so unfortunate since they have excellent facilities and are in a great location. You get what you pay for in coaching and they don't seem willing to pay.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
All college teams will have problems with the new college portal rules, where guys can transfer to other teams, leave early for the pros, and eventually will be paid for playing a college sport. Will be interesting to see how that comes out. JMHO

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
LSU pitcher walking off the field gave the fastball signal using the middle finger to the stands. He did not like the Tennessee fans and wanted to show'em, so he flipped them off. LOL, JMHO

·
Registered
519 Posts
TJ hate your guys lost. I fully expected them to be there at the end. I am glad Vandy and Tenn. made it and was hoping Ole Miss would make it too. I kept my mouth shut on my team and pulled really hard and tonight I can say "How Bout Dem Dawgs!!" Hey, I was wanting an all SEC tourney in Omaha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts