check this out!!

Discussion in 'Rabbit Hunting and Beagling' started by blubeagle, Apr 22, 2010.

1. well guys i took Gypsy out again this morning...she ran pretty good...i seen a rabbit in this little cemetery (normal size rabbit)...Gypsy went under the gate and went in!!...well she barked around like she really couldnt do anything with it...then she went quiet..i called her a couple times and she didnt come...so i had to untie some kind of monkey knot on the gate to get in...so i go over to her and she has a rabbit...it was taking its last breath and she was chomping on it!!!...it was a baby rabbit...but she caught it and liked it...after i got it away from her...it seemed that she ran with even more determination and desire!!!...she really had run to catch on her mind!!!...anyways....after i got her home and was unloading her...i noticed her lips below her nose and couldnt believe it...this 4 month old pup hunts and searches and uses her nose so hard...that it looks like this...what do you all think?????
    [​IMG]

2. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    Hey blubeagle my redtick looks the same his upper and lower lip looks like that after hes been running but he is eight months old. :beagle:

3. Gypsy is only 4 months...LOL

4. i dont think that it is a red tick thing...do you?????

5. rebelbeagle

rebelbeagle New Member

wv
    dont know hope that means just really hard hunters.:D