Carter Creek update

Discussion in 'The Tailgate' started by rosco, Apr 16, 2010.

1. rosco

rosco New Member

Just got in from Mr. Bobbies. The pens are closed until June 1, The pens look good with plenty of rabbits. Kevin will report to his new job this weekend. He is bringing his stock with him. Mr. Bobby said " Everthing in the kennel is for sale "

This is not a fire sale . I took a guy with me who was looking for a dog.
    He asked about one . Mr Bobby quoted him a fair price. Not a getem out of here today price , a fair price.

I believe he and Kevin will have something at the trials this fall.

We ran dogs for 8 hours and herd some great races.
    Loadem up and throw out some more. Must be nice.:thumb:

If you plan to run at the may trial plan to run in some thick stuff.

2. bterry

bterry New Member

I plan on going to the derby championship in May are there trails to get around on so my wife and boys can go or is it all pretty thick

3. Bglenut

Bglenut New Member

YES - there are PLENTY of trails for viewing the race with out getting to close to the hounds.

Hope to see everyone there in May.

4. bterry

bterry New Member

Thanks for the info I look forward to the trial and I need to pick up a pair of chaps while Im there as well

5. rosco

rosco New Member

Bterry, Some pens are better than others for observation but you can see a good part of the race in most any pen. If you are going to follow the race close get a pair of chaps from blge.

My 14 year old will be more than happy to pal around with your son is he is big enough to get around.

My wife may come. She won't let me know until the last minute.

6. bterry

bterry New Member

Im not worried about the briars for me(lol) but my wife and boys are not too fond of them. I generally just run in pants with the briar proofing on the front but need chaps for where I run in the summer it gets bad thick