Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
That is true . The older I get and my older family members dying off , my life is not as full now . My mom is still living and getting ready to turn 80 in June . I really miss my dad and it is really going to hit hard when my mom dies . I have lost most of my uncles and aunts on my dads side . Most of them died within 6 months of each other , starting with my dad , the youngest at 80 . Most of my uncles are aunt’s are still living on my mom’s side and most of them are over 80 , I just pray that my son and nephews and nieces out live me and my mom can have many more quality years .

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Yesterday I went over my nephews house to return one of his dogs that he wanted me to work with . When I got there he said I have to go on a service call . I stayed around and played with his kids , 2 and 3 years old . While I was playing with them on the swing , the little girl said , I love you uncle Rick and then the boy said it . My heart melted .

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Yesterday I went over my nephews house to return one of his dogs that he wanted me to work with . When I got there he said I have to go on a service call . I stayed around and played with his kids , 2 and 3 years old . While I was playing with them on the swing , the little girl said , I love you uncle Rick and then the boy said it . My heart melted .
Nothing like a loving family to make you feel on the top of the world.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I appreciate and love my 3 grand children. I love it when they come running up and give me a big hug and say Pop-Pop I love you and missed you. Makes me tear up, they are so special. I hope to be able to help teach them to hunt and fish along with their dad, my son Ryan. I have to make sure I am able to keep my beagles and pointer for them to hunt with. JMHO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts