Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Lol TJ I usually have to relearn every time I post one I push a bunch of buttons until I finally hit the right thing and usually don’t remember what I even did , when I start trying wife says you know your gonna end up mad and she’s usually right

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
TJ Are you trying to upload from your phone? If so Do you have the YouTube app on your phone? If not you can download it for free and set up an account. Anytime after that when you take a video it will give you the option to share(,to YouTube, FB, text message, etc)just click on the YouTube option, give it a title and wait for it to upload. Afterward it will give you a link. On my phone I just click the link and it will automatically copy it. I come here, paste the link and the video plays after I post the thread. It has taken me YEARS to learn that much. The little lady has been a big help for me doing it from the phone. I assure you though, no matter a person's age, if I can figure basic YouTube uploads/sharing out then ANYBODY can!!

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Update on Bens payday pup. I left work at 6:00 this morning 28* got to Hippys starting pen at 7:15 got out of the truck and called he just got up I cut the truck off and the pup was running. 4” of ice and this pup is locked on like an old dog. Am very impressed.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I’m not near as good as a lot of these fellas at videos and don’t keep up sometimes and don’t know how to edit so what ya see is what ya get
I think for his age the pups doing good he’s learning more and gaining confidence every time out
Curnel, thats really impressive on snow. Post a pedigree please.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Below is the pedigree to Honey Bun.
FC Snoop is the sire and Fe-Fe is the dam to Honey Bun.
Will did a great job crossing Payday on Honey Bun.
This type of cross has worked in years gone by.
Mr. Will did you a favor selling you a pup like this hold on to it!
In the videos it appears that pup has a nose and control over his self and is careful.
I saw ability and hound work. That pup don't run like that by accident.
FC Payday is producing extremely well on everything good brought to him I hear.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts