Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ITS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED HERE ...THATS WHY MY RABBIT DOGS ARE GONE ....Liberals moving into rurual areas then dont want to hear dogs and such running and calling the law and such ....there nuts ,all of these folks will get just what there asking for given enough time ,its destroying America !
They make me sick

· Registered
3,801 Posts
Last week my kiddos and I were running the dogs in a small bean field. Two city slickers from a nearby subdivision came jogging by. They actually went out into the bean field looking for the dogs. I had to yell at them from across the field to leave them dogs alone.

I want to say it was maybe 2 or 3 years ago?? I'm not sure, but, I do remember I made a post about it here warning people about what I experienced. I was at a local WMA running when all of a sudden 2 women were crashing through the briars calling for "hanzel" and "grettal". They must not have realized I was following dogs closely and watching. I hollered at them and they said they thought my dogs were there escaped house dogs. B.S.!! Gurentee they were liberal anti hunters trying to steal my dogs!!

· Premium Member
782 Posts
Speaking of stolen dogs.
I had two pretty good Beagles a few years ago and they were lose on my place when a couple men I knew turned their dogs lose across the creek from me.
They hit a rabbit and my dogs went to them. I heard them running with their dogs. I figured it would be alright as I knew the men. They didn't come home. I went to one guys house and he said he never saw them. I went to the other guys house and he said he had not seen them.
I told them that I was going home for a while and wait on my dogs. I told them I intended to get them back whatever it took.
Well in about an hour one of them came trotting up the road from the west. In about 30 more minutes the other came trotting up the road from the East and this one didn't have his collar with name plate any longer.
I could not believe they tried to take my dogs as they both lived within two miles of me.

· Administrator
6,774 Posts
in defense of the northern people moving south-----we have our own homegrown fruitcakes to deal with----people from missouri leased the land across the road from the lake to deer hunt---TVA owns a lot of dryland around the lake thats public hunting allowed---i had a bottleneck where deer had to come through if the wanted cover----these mental migets tried to run me off!!! it got heated and one said you talk a lot of crap to a man holding a gun---I REPLIED--this ant no cap buster---they left and i was mad as a wet hen----I killed 7 deer that morning by 10 am just to make a statement---everytime i shot one several of them came over to complain-----that was when does were no limit---kill all you want-----they left in disgust and i drug the deer into my truck and went to yoder meat processing ad had hamburger and summer sausage made and distributed it to the old people in the area. nutjobs come in all race--color-locations and religions---no one group got a handle on it

· Registered
1,775 Posts
Had something similar happen to me a couple years ago on the way back from running with my good friend Jimmy Roland in Chester Ga which is getting real close to the Retard hub of Georgia Stopped to fuel up on I-75 and after coming out of the store a guy and a lady had opened my tailgate and were standing there I thought to myself if y'all wanted to pet the dogs you should have waited on me but I gave the typical Southern How are y'all doing? To which the fella replied I have called the police and i am gonna get these dogs out of this hot box.Well I usually do a pretty good job at it But this wasn't one of those times The ******* slam tore out of me before i could get ahold of him.Informed the gentleman and his gal pal what was gonna happen if they opened that damn box being they had already broken into my truck Young man pumping gas next to us was squalling laughing Somehow i think he knew this wasn't gonna go well I am glad i could be of some amusement to him but I was PISSED I have always heard of stuff like this but had never witnessed any of that level of Stupity myself

· Registered
270 Posts
Hatchet Swinger NY City McDonalds
Another Democratic no bail hell hole
And another city people are fleeing
Came out of the woods this morning and was eating breakfast with some other old guys and watching this on the news
One old guy said, why don’t they do that kind of stuff here in Marshville NC ?
We need a little excitement ! Lol
Other guy, ask, what would you do if somebody came in here swinging a hatchet ?
I’d be unloading and dodging the bullets coming from all the other old folks emptying their guns !
There definitely wouldn’t be no bail needed !
That’s why we don’t get no hatchet swingers around here Lol

Attachments

· Registered
270 Posts
When some of the well guarded Democrats or their family members fall victims to the illegals crossing the border and the criminals they’re letting out of jail
Then it will be called a inherited crisis from the last administration and addressed
Only then will they act differently when it hits their home and families
They’re not concerned about the everyday law bidding citizens that can’t afford bodyguards and high fences around their property

· Registered
270 Posts
It’s not just California, it’s Other states also and Border crossers, which should be stopped from entering, they’re all here also
If they’re going to flee to the south, they should remember why they’re fleeing and leave their bad political baggage behind that ruined their states and made them miserable and unsafe places to live
Like to see one of them urinate/smash and grab in this little town
One of these muscle bound Country PO PO’s that look like they going to bust out their uniforms, will introduce them to Southern Law !
Lol
Ain’t no $1 bail here
Know exactly the way you feel, sure it’s far worse in your area
They may be a little surprised that more good guys here carry open and concealed than bad guys !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts