Rabbit Dogs banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bowguy 1, how old is Bell. That is a pedigree worth starting a pack with. The cross of Star R and Bullocks Creek was a great fit. I watched Double M's Cocoa Bear run from a derby to a FC. He had a great nose, excellent line control, and could cut your dog to pieces from the second dog to middle of the pack. At one time Mike Reynolds owned Cocoa Bear and Star R Southern Sonny. I could have bought Sonny for $600 but thought it was to high. Both hounds finished and are now both HOF hounds. Sonny was a great producer as well. One of his pups, Trimble Hill Rooster finished and stayed small. I bought him as a FC and another male off of Sonny. The other male finished as well. I sold him before he finished because he was big.
She just turned 8. She’s been bred a few times. Fellow I got her from was sick n since passed w cancer. He was a really nice guy. He said her pups were beautiful but I never got a chance to see any.
I planned to breed her but times just weren’t right. They are now but I wish she was younger. Don’t normally breed any that old. I know some guys would try though

·
Registered
723 Posts
She just turned 8. She’s been bred a few times. Fellow I got her from was sick n since passed w cancer. He was a really nice guy. He said her pups were beautiful but I never got a chance to see any.
I planned to breed her but times just weren’t right. They are now but I wish she was younger. Don’t normally breed any that old. I know some guys would try though
Bowguy I’ll try to get pic of mine that is off her.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I agree with not breeding at that age but it would be tempting to take up Brewer's offer. Tanner, JR, Diego, Son of Smoke... Man the options would be endless!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts