Rabbit Dogs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my previous question answered yesterday.
Looking for opinions on Buckshot vs Weircreek this go around. I see a lot of crosses of this. Personal experience on these two would be appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I’m playing with this cross now. Pups are 9 months old. Started easily. I felt like it was the ticket for me. My pups are loose in the check and too hot nosed for me. They kept more WC speed. They are busy little hunters, but don’t always produce rabbits. I’m hoping they mature into what I want.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I’m playing with this cross now. Pups are 9 months old. Started easily. I felt like it was the ticket for me. My pups are loose in the check and too hot nosed for me. They kept more WC speed. They are busy little hunters, but don’t always produce rabbits. I’m hoping they mature into what I want.
Let us know how they end up sounds like a good cross

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feedback. I’d like to know how they progress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts