Buckshot Jones Pups

Discussion in 'Pups For Sale' started by DeMarco, Jun 28, 2020.

1. DeMarco

DeMarco New Member

Buckshot Jones pups for sale Sire straight out of buckshot mother out of Bad boyBellsburge four males four females will be ready to go on July 9th will have there first shots going price 300 dalles location Franklin ky you can call me Charles at 615 516 5700 20200607_180222.jpeg 20200628_202837.jpeg 20200523_134650.jpeg 20200517_142343.jpeg 20200607_175613.jpeg

2. Nice looking pups and a nice clean set up there!

3. LtELmer

LtELmer Well-Known Member

Very nice housing and if you run Buckshot dogs those should fit the ticket

That, Circle4p, tonytpoole and 2 others like this.
  4. Red dog 007

Red dog 007 Well-Known Member

magnum was a rabbit dog! or still is if he still alive.

That, Circle4p, tonytpoole and 2 others like this.
  5. JOHN MAYNARD

JOHN MAYNARD Well-Known Member

Very nice I no the Bellsburg hound I’m the bender . She is a top notch hound.. glad to hear she’s one of your best hounds. I’ll be in touch you can message me. Thanks John Maynard..

6. JOHN MAYNARD

How do you like the Bellsburg hound I on both sire and dam . Sold her at 6 months old and was started. Thanks glad she’s doing great..

7. nivensbj

nivensbj Well-Known Member

VA
    DeMarco you have some pretty pups Man...they look great..like everyone say nice setup...Good luck...wish I didn't have so many I don't have that cross so always like to try other Buckshot stuff..I have one Buckshot dropping this month too...Wish u were closer...BJ

Circle4p and JOHN MAYNARD like this.
  8. JOHN MAYNARD

How’s the dam out of Bellsburg running she’s was a great pup win sold. Thanks for any info

Circle4p and DSA like this.
  9. Gene Fedor

Gene Fedor Well-Known Member

nj
    How does sire/dam hunt,run,nose,speed, etc

Circle4p likes this.
  10. DeMarco

DeMarco New Member

Medium speed hunt very good stick to the track like glue

11. JOHN MAYNARD

Give me a shalt when there ready looking forward to it .. thanks

Circle4p likes this.
  12. River rats

River rats New Member

Nice looking pups do you have any females left

Circle4p likes this.
  13. davtracy

davtracy Well-Known Member

I trained and owned the Mag dog most of his life. Also started and ran several of his pups from different females.

KyBrushBuster and Circle4p like this.
  14. LtELmer

LtELmer Well-Known Member

Thought that was the hound you had.

Circle4p likes this.
  15. JOHN MAYNARD

How was he and the ones you work with.. the sire sire’s to the dam was a great hound and very well bred. He one a few spo and finish 3 in national at a young age. Was blown up after was push to hard. The sire was a very great hound a long with the dam. She is producing great hounds . She was one of Mr Dune L&C’s bred right female’s. Great confirmation and hunt to go with it..

16. davtracy

davtracy Well-Known Member

Hard hunt. Mag has a huge nose. He would pop on swamp rabbits quite a bit on cold mornings. Then I primarily hunted swamp rabbits. That's why I sold him. Could solo a rabbit by himself all day. No issues on cottontails. Very nice jump dog and throws his hunt and nose in his pups. Big chop mouth. He is a brother to Diego's momma. His pups usually ran 11.5 to 12.5 inches.

17. JOHN MAYNARD

Will post some pictures soon one few pups from this breeding. Do have one young male from this bred last year. His about 12 1/4 inch and tri color black,White and tan. Excellent noise loud squall mouth .With good hunt and foot.. Sold black and tan male to a young gentleman up above the boot heels last year around six months old would like to know how he has progressed.Have a litter due in the next week or two.Krank chicken bred ,Five star smoking and a little cowboy Casanova with a ton of other great hounds

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Red dog 007 likes this.
  18. JOHN MAYNARD

Have a very nice young female out of this breeding going on 12 weeks old will send picture soon She will be staying home to add to my breeding program and my hunting.Will be in process of starting program now..sir Bellsburg buck shot ball buster.Damn my Otis bred female big orange Susie Q. Can’t go wrong with any of this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Red dog 007 likes this.
  19. JOHN MAYNARD

This is a breeding that will be due around August 18 will be some very excellent hounds.Pedegree sire my cowboy Casanova Bob.Pedegree on bottom is out of the damn that I am the breeder & owner of all ..Well keep posting pictures and Pups when arrival. This are real hounds. Can’t go wrong with any of this letter coming soon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Circle4p likes this.
  20. JOHN MAYNARD

Have 5 new family members this morning out of this litter.. healthy and all doing well at this time..very very well bred.. PV fanny & Lil bob cowboy Casanova pedigrees above Kranks chicken Breed,Five star smoking, cowboy Casanova and a ton of other great hounds..

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020