Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the vet a while back and had a 10yr old male semen tested to see if he could be bred again.Well the outcome wasn't what i wanted to hear.Doc told me to use another one of my males for the upcoming breeding because he was pretty much sterile.I found a product used to increase male fertility and also help females produce more eggs so i purchased some.I gave the recommended dosage to my hound for 30 days along with a vitamin/mineral supplement and carried him back to the vet to be tested again.The vet couldn't believe the # of good semen the hound had after taking this product.Well i kept him on the product and 2 weeks later the female came in heat and i gave her some of the fertility product also.I bought some test strips from this company also to tell me when the time would be right to breed them and bred them 2 times.Well for a male to have nothing and then to use this product on him and the female we ended up doing a c-section on her because she was so big and the doctor removed 15 pups from her with only 7 being able to survive.I like this product so much i use it every time now and wanted to share it with yall for your breeding program.Click on links below.

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/2012-Oxy-Mate.aspx

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/25 ... trips.aspx

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I went to the vet a while back and had a 10yr old male semen tested to see if he could be bred again.Well the outcome wasn't what i wanted to hear.Doc told me to use another one of my males for the upcoming breeding because he was pretty much sterile.I found a product used to increase male fertility and also help females produce more eggs so i purchased some.I gave the recommended dosage to my hound for 30 days along with a vitamin/mineral supplement and carried him back to the vet to be tested again.The vet couldn't believe the # of good semen the hound had after taking this product.Well i kept him on the product and 2 weeks later the female came in heat and i gave her some of the fertility product also.I bought some test strips from this company also to tell me when the time would be right to breed them and bred them 2 times.Well for a male to have nothing and then to use this product on him and the female we ended up doing a c-section on her because she was so big and the doctor removed 15 pups from her with only 7 being able to survive.I like this product so much i use it every time now and wanted to share it with yall for your breeding program.Click on links below.

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/2012-Oxy-Mate.aspx

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/25 ... trips.aspx
Keep that stuff locked up. It could be dangerous in the wrong hands.:whistle:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Good to hear your male regained his potency but I don't want no female having 15 pups, that's a waste of resources and endangerment if you ask me :headscratch:
I'd like to have the longevity in the male to service the bitch, but 6 healthy plump puppies is enough for me...:thumb:

·
Registered
395 Posts
L Arginine works very well!! too for males your old stud dog will knock her too her knees like a mule.
he will have healthy sperm too,i know a guy that has a 14 year old stud and that what he uses give it too him everyday within 2 months he will be shooting like a monster trust me!!!

you can get 60 caps for 4 dollars

much cheaper!!!!!!!
I use advocados for my females just the meat not the skin or the nut it posion to the dogs.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Save some money

It is a amino acid nitric acid oxide which relaxes muscles surounding blood vessels supplying the the male private parts.The blood vessels in that part of your body dillate increasing blood flow which help erection.
You can get it from Wallmart thats were my buddy gets it from but, I like to get it with the Orthine in it pharmaceutical grade from Swanson Health Products for $6.99 90 caps.
You half to use everyday on 60th day you coud go ahead and start studding your male out.The sperm count will be very high healthy vibrant and no broken tails.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Save some money

It is a amino acid nitric acid oxide which relaxes muscles surounding blood vessels supplying the the male private parts.The blood vessels in that part of your body dillate increasing blood flow which help erection.
You can get it from Wallmart thats were my buddy gets it from but, I like to get it with the Orthine in it pharmaceutical grade from Swanson Health Products for $6.99 90 caps.
You half to use it everyday on 60th day you coud go ahead and start studding your male out.The sperm count will be very high healthy vibrant and no broken tails.

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
I have a male with the same symptoms that Beagler282 had in the first post here. I took him to the vet to confirm this. No health problems, the sperm just weren't moving, except for a few that just spun around and around. I ordered the Oxy-Mate that Beagler282 recommended and started him on it a week and a half ago. I have a female just starting to bleed. I will give my report on this stuff after I breed her. The stuff looks and smells like catfish bait. I had to put it on the end of a stick to give it to my dog because he tried to bite my fingers off!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can give a daily vitamin with it and it will help also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts