Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a gyp has been bred for 7 weeks, you should be able to tell for sure if it worked you figure?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoping I dodged that bullet. Had a couple gyps in pen and one ole hard headed male got in while we were gone. Neither would stand for him when I found them, but you can't never tell. I been sweating ever since. Both of them kindda started to show, but I'm thinking now, it was just summer weight.:hunter:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hoping I dodged that bullet. Had a couple gyps in pen and one ole hard headed male got in while we were gone. Neither would stand for him when I found them, but you can't never tell. I been sweating ever since. Both of them kindda started to show, but I'm thinking now, it was just summer weight.:hunter:
Blev, are you practicing Planned Parenthood again? lol :D

Roger

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
'Bout time you chimed in you old goat. Where you been? And why ain't you fixed that oil spill yet?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
'Bout time you chimed in you old goat. Where you been? And why ain't you fixed that oil spill yet?

Blev, I offered to let them use my wedding ring to get it to stop putting out. I told them it was fool proof because it worked for me. lol:clap:

Roger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts