Borderline Bluetick female

Discussion in 'Dogs For Sale' started by Robert L. Dunn, May 5, 2018.

1. Robert L. Dunn

Robert L. Dunn Active Member

L&C's Bred Rite Jin and Tonic turned three years old today. Her sire is FC No Limit Blaze off of Batman (old Stubby breeding) and her dam is Gilkey's Blue Jin Jin (directly off of Buckshot Jones). She runs a medium plus speed with a short bawl mouth. Close on the line, good hunt and line control. She has a full sister that is finished and took second in the cloverleaf association championship (15" females) and another sister who has a win at Rabbit Run beagle club in a class of 34 little females. This sister is owned by Tony Clark of Chapmansboro, TN and possibly has other wins or places. This has been a good cross.

I bought Jin and Tonic to trial but didnt feel she had enough foot to win. I sold her to a friend of mine but she pulled his flat medium speed dogs too much so he traded her back to me for two medium females.

I only have two dogs left to sale, Jin and Lilly Beth who is listed on this site. You can see her run at my enclosure and I can text a picture but all you will see is a black, tan bluetick with nice conformation - no physical defects. I prefer to sell her to someone who will come and see her run but will do what I need to do in order to move her. Asking $500 and you pick up or pay shipping. I will meet someone with a two hour oneway drive from my house.

Larry Dunn

2. Damio kennels

Damio kennels New Member

Can you send pic

3. Robert L. Dunn

Will do on monday but she may be sold.

4. Smoker

Smoker New Member

please tex pic's to 570-605-0959

5. Robert L. Dunn

Damio: You need to post your phone number

John Taylor likes this.
  6. Smoker

Smoker New Member

570-605-0959

7. Robert L. Dunn

Lots of responses. I will send the pictures on Monday.

8. mshotdog

mshotdog Member

what part of tennessee

9. Smoker

Smoker New Member

10. Robert L. Dunn

This dog is sold and will be delivered Tuesday. Thanks for all the interest.

11. davtracy

davtracy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the nice little gyp. She looks just as you described her. Will be giving her a few days to get used to me and then take her out for a little running.

KyBrushBuster likes this.
  12. davtracy

davtracy Well-Known Member

Ran her today Larry. She was just what u said accept maybe better. Nice check dog too.

beechycreek likes this.
  13. Robert L. Dunn

I proud you got her, Dave. She is the kind of bloodline you like.