Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad news she had 8. 4 of them were dead for some reason. Only got 4 left 2 of each. I will be keeping both females and both males are spoken for. But I have to look on the bright side I have 11 pups between 2 bitches and still have both of the bitches which are good hounds. Every cloud has a silver lining if you just look for it. I really am blessed

·
Registered
783 Posts
Jeff I look at it like this.

God knows what you're after the desires of your heart. He said he would bless what you put your hand to do and again he has done it. Go with it. He has saved you the extra time, trouble and money and culled for you. The ones you have will be what you need so keep a close eye on them. Even if they run average one may be the best producer you will ever have. He knows what he is doing. Make sure you look close and cover all your bases.

You can trust GOD.

Even with beagles!

That's what I tell myself when I take a hard lick with my hounds.

Good luck with your GOOD pups.

Mitch Huguet

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mitch. I think that is about the best possible way to look at it. I hadn't even considered God had done the tuff part of culling for me. I know he is bound to know more about beagles than I do, cause he is the manafacturer of them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry to here the bad news. Hope the rest make it ok. Remember everything happens for a reason even if we don't understand it. Just came in from running Tank. Can't thank you enough for the little fella. I'll send ya some pictures before long.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve, I have 3 left out of Bonnie and Rebar that are doing great. I have 7 left out of Angel and Clyde 6 of those are doing good as well, one is runty. Clyde is out of one of your dogs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts