Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine came over yesterday , he is not a dog person , but likes animals . His wife works at the Dollar store and gave him a bag of rubber or plastic balls to give my dogs . I let him throw a ball in each kennel . Tank was playing with his and Jack didn’t touch his . I was going to let them play with them and take it away when they started chewing on them . Well he got a call from another one of our former coworkers and we went inside to talk to him . When I came back outside Tank had ate one side of his ball and Jack ate the whole ball . Now I am worried that they are not going to be able to pass it . There was no sign of it in their stools this morning . Tank threw up a small piece this morning after eating some hay .

· Registered
951 Posts
A friend of mine came over yesterday , he is not a dog person , but likes animals . His wife works at the Dollar store and gave him a bag of rubber or plastic balls to give my dogs . I let him throw a ball in each kennel . Tank was playing with his and Jack didn’t touch his . I was going to let them play with them and take it away when they started chewing on them . Well he got a call from another one of our former coworkers and we went inside to talk to him . When I came back outside Tank had ate one side of his ball and Jack ate the whole ball . Now I am worried that they are not going to be able to pass it . There was no sign of it in their stools this morning . Tank threw up a small piece this morning after eating some hay .
Well I have heard of some really crazy stuff coming out in dogs stools so you are probably ok. Just watch for the evidence.

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw the purple color in the kennel last week . I called the Vets office and asked if I should make him throw up Wednesday and they told me no , that it had been too long . Jack gets truck sick most of the time , when I got to the hunting place he had threw up a lot more of it . There is still plenty left I think .
Wood Asphalt Road surface Charcoal Gas
Purple Road surface Asphalt Violet Tar
Purple Road surface Asphalt Violet Grass

· Registered
89 Posts
I lost a good chocolate lab from eating a tarp once. She only ate the metal ring for tying tarp down. I knew she wasn't acting right, took her to the Vet and they said feed her a bland diet, no luck. Took her back,they finally did an x Ray and saw the tarp ring. It was too late for her then. Tore her guts up bad. 😢 that was the last time i used that Vet

· Registered
2,637 Posts
Give em plenty of briars all day long 14 days in a row and pour the fish oil or used cooking crease to him em every nightnight all he will eat or drink on his food every night and plenty of it.

After a few weeks in a row of all day pounding in the thick rough briars the dog will be in much better shape then he is right now plus he won't know what hurts more his head or his butt...but he will be a good looking slick shinning cleaned up and cleaned out Rabbit Dog running like a well oiled machine!

Good to go. That one is free..on the house cause we tight bro me and you.

· Registered
2,637 Posts
I put the used oil I fried shrimp, fried shrimp heads, oysters, fish, soft crabs, frog legs and backs, cracklings, Ox tails, pig tails, fried squid, turkey necks, young baby pigeons, young squirrels split and opened up whole, young tender 1\4 grown swamp rabbits split open whole, swamp rabbit back straps, cane break rattle snake, young and tender half grown cleaned and skint armadillos fresh off the half shell, fried river eels, baby nutria split down the middle and opened up whole, marsh hens, real young baby possums hot dipped spoon scraped split down the middle and whole fried tender, featherless baby crows right out the nest, featherless baby chicken hawks same as crows, whole baby ducks any kind, swamp rabbit livers and fried chicken heads, feet, hearts, gizzards and fried alligator jowls and tail, and big snapping turtle tails and feet among quite a few other things maybe a little too I wouldn't say graphic let’s just call it…. Rich…. to mention here for those of our more easy and refined slightly delicate Yankee brethren that may happen to be perusing this site.

I save it all year long in 5 gallon buckets for this time of the year exactly and pour it on feed in the winter. Boy they like that. Yes sir they sure do. They stand on two legs pretty and dance for their supper front paws a flipping some even singing me a little song while they dance. They get smooth and slick like clear greasy water.

PS. This also gives them a BIG EDGE ...if you are working one for (Field Trialing) but quiet...it's not legal but it is untraceable and works like… Dynamite.... every single time but just a little bit...don't use too much or you’ll burn em. You don’t want em too hot. You don't want to be too good you know. Don't wanna beat yourself now wood ya?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts