Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just saw this little rabbit right outside my window . I hope that snake doesn’t get it . I think it could eat one that size . I cut the grass/weeds today and it just rained . That brought the rabbits out in my yard this evening .
Mesh Fixture Shade Wood Material property

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Lot of black snakes this year, AC man ran across one under my house, wouldn’t go back under there till I got him out, plumber same thing, while replacing my hot water heater and there’s the old blk/tan yard hound, he just can’t resist messing with them, even after being bit twice on the nose Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I probably saved this snakes life . He wasn’t moving and was laying across the road in both lanes . I thought it was dead . It curled up and tried to bite me when I touched him with my boot . I don’t think that I could have driven past and not hit him . After I got him out of the road , I get down the road a little ways and a truck heads that way . This makes 7 snakes that I have seen this year on my property , 5 blacksnakes and 2 big garter snakes . Only 2 have had a accident . One was in my garage by my car door , a juvenile and they look like a copperhead when they are young and one that was next to my dog kennel . It flared it’s head and looked like a venomous snake to me .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts