Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are u selling him if so how much and how far do u live from louisiana or do u come down for trails or alest close. Give me a call 337-275-7736

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will Messer is the new owner of Teddy Mac, he will be running in Kentucky. Teddy Mac is a hard hunting Blackcreek that throws hunt in his pups. Blackcreek Top and Bottom.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Teddy Mac

Anyone have any updates on Teddy Mac pups.

Pics or testimonials.....

Mybeagles

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a female out of him. He throws, a lot of hunt in the pups I have been around. Gives em some nice looks, and tends to put some nose on em. Hope this helps. :thumb:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I bred a gyp to Teddy Mac's full brother (JW's Luckie Joe) kept 2 pups off him...Old Joe is a very nice rabbit hound but time will tell on pups I got my hopes up.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yea Rob she had 4 I kept a male & female out of him the little male is like a rock with a big square head looks very nice. Mr Jerry got a male for breeding & Rambin got the other male.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
He throws, a lot of hunt in the pups I have been around. Gives em some nice looks, and tends to put some nose on em.
I have a linebred Woodstock Gramppy female I really like. Great hunt and nose, but who wouldn't want more. And everyone likes a good looking hound. My B/T female is lighter built, so I think Teddy Mac will really sturdy the pups up.

Got myself real worked up over this cross.......any of you ever do that....:D

Mybeagles

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never crossed Teddy on anything other than blackcreek, but I don't think you could go wrong. He for sure can put the looks back in em, he is one of the best put together hounds I have laid eyes on, and has all day hunt to boot! A lot of folks have great success in crossing on blackcreek blood. I would say roll the dice, got a good as chance as any.:up:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,984 Posts
i bred him to a friends stubby gyp----5 pups lived---all running at 4-5months old---non for sale ----exceptional mouth and nose.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
5,984 Posts
Mr Rob, all 4 pups started on 3rd day in pen. been rabbithuntin and shooting 5 rabbits to them so far. not bad for 6mo old. they went from couch potato to rabbit dog in 3 days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. My name is Clay Hooten. I live in Russellville. I am looking for a stud dog for my two year old female. Can you help me. I have recently started hunting again after being out of it for years. Thanks!!!!! 479-858-1768

1 - 20 of 73 Posts