Rabbit Dogs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Good looking pups Mr Earl, good to see you still got them Blackcreeks, if not mistaken I herd you had a kennel fire, can’t keep a good man down

·
Registered
842 Posts
It was a storm that tore his kennels up and killed a couple of his dogs when a tree fell on them.....I think that's right......

·
Registered
988 Posts
Thanks for clarifying Mr Chuck, memory aint what it used to be, how you doing with your health,? been missing your videos

·
Registered
842 Posts
Thanks for clarifying Mr Chuck, memory aint what it used to be, how you doing with your health,? been missing your videos
I am doing fine for now as they got all of the cancer.....tests are showing me to be cancer free....been so hot that I haven't had an opportunity to create any videos...hope to get back to it soon...just spent a week walking around Yellowstone National Park so think I could handle walking behind my hounds...thanks for asking.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I am doing fine for now as they got all of the cancer.....tests are showing me to be cancer free....been so hot that I haven't had an opportunity to create any videos...hope to get back to it soon...just spent a week walking around Yellowstone National Park so think I could handle walking behind my hounds...thanks for asking.
Great to hear you are doing well Mr Chuck, Yellowstone is a truly magical place, especially if you you are able to get off the beaten path, one of God amazing creations, My wife and I are heading to Glacier National Park for 2 weeks the end of September to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary, we are looking forward to the trip but it will be hard to beat our Yellowstone trips and near impossible to beat out road trip thru Alaska, Recommend these to anyone who has a chance to go, unforgettable

1 - 14 of 14 Posts